Merihen's way out of Hell

Well , to support myself in my endless struggle with my weight i have decided to record my progress. Of course hoping to forever change myself in an awesome assasin/elf!

(because those are the most epic characters in every game i have ever played) I'm not really out of shape, however i'm not happy with how I look + I have a few Goals I definetely want to accomplish!

And the only way to do that is to change my lifestyle + my diet.

I started my diet with the following measurements :

I'm 1.69 m and 19 years old.

at my heaviest I was : 67 kg

I started my diet at : 65,5 kg

after 2 weeks in my diet I discovered Nerd Fitness and decided to track all my measurements every month, here are my first:

4 feb 2013

weight: 62,9 kg

breasts:83 cm

waist:67 cm

hips:90 cm

bum:103 cm

legs u:59 cm

d:36 cm

arms:24 cm

BMI:22,0

My weekly sportschedule at the moment:

Monday: 9-10 pm - quick Callanetics (including 25 min of either squats/push ups/abdominal muscles etc.)

Tuesday: 8 - 9.30/10.00 pm - Recreational Volleybal

Thursday: 7.30-10.30 pm - Volleybal training (I train with 2 teams)

Friday: 9-10 am - slower Callanetics (including 25 min of either.... etc.)

Saturday:9.30-10.30 am - quick Callanatics (including....... etc.)

This is how my schedule is at the moment, however i want to add weighttraining and things like that . (perhaps instead of Callanatics on Friday)

Tonight I will ask the gym coordinator if he can make a weightlift training program for me!

The Reasons/ Goals:

- I started playing Volleybal at the end of October 2013 > I'm totally hooked and therefore I want to become better and better! And for that I need muscles in my arms/legs etc.

- I have always been a sporty girl, never looked lean and mean however... (only in my mind XD) Therefore I want to create the perfect body that a sport lover like me deserves!

- I want to be able to use my Wind-surf board again! (now I'm not comfortable with my body > damn wetsuit... )

- I want to go hiking in the scotish Highlands and for that I need a toned physique!

- I'm quite interested in Parkour (I used to do gymnastiques, so I believe that my body could handle all the quick momevements etc. after I have more muslces) + I really want to try it out!

- I have always wanted to try out something like Jiu Jitsu , and as with all physical sports you need some muscle for that!

- I want to weigh 54 kg at 1 july 2013

- have a body fat % of 18 %

- To be ably to jump 1 m upwards

My diet etc.:

Well first of I'm a vegetarian. (i do eat fish)

I love dairy products > wich is only natural because I live in Holland XD

Therefore I can't follow a total Paleo diet.

(i could give up the dairy products, but at the moment i already have problems with low iron and low blood pressure and therefore don't want to change to much food's that i have been acquiainted with since birth)

Still I will follow it for as much as I can. (Perhaps i will even go full paleo eventually)

I count calories at the moment.....

I know it sounds bad.. well perhaps it is > but at the moment it works for me so..

uhm.. don't have anything more to add..

Well good luck to every other nerd Fitness rebel >

And as Claude M. Bristol says : 'to win you gotta stay in the game!'

Well tried to find the gymboy yesterday .... to my grand annoyance > wasn't there on monday, fortunately i will go back to the gym tomorrow so he better be ready!

Realized today that i have to try a few experiments to figure out wether i am eating enough Kcl or maybe that my iron levels are a bit low.

Because after i came home (from my tuesday bike + work visits to the animal center > total of 28 km) i became so tired i fell asleep with my phone in my hand.. ooops..

Well anyway > i woke up about 20 min later but was very cold as if my body couldn't contain any heat.. mmmmm.. i took a shower and immediately felt a lot better...

Think i will need to take some iron pills to destroy those dizzy spells too..

Tonight Volleybal Evening! Excited!

Went to the gym today, > made an appointment for the 4th of march! (takes a while, but i'm working out 5 times in the week so i can wait for a bit)

While i was there > decided to be good and work out! Did some Callanatics for an hour including some muscle groups. (butt, thighs, abdominal muscles using elastic bands)

Yesterday did some recreational volleybal... it is becoming to easy .. wasn't even tired.. (think i will keep it up till april > then change it for some gym workouts)

So, weighed myself today > 61.4 kg! Well what i'm doing is working, because i've also noticed that my abs are more defined.

Next week, on the 3rd of March, i will track my measurements again + take a few photo's for my personal weight loss diary!

Hope that i will be around 60 .. something!

Well login off, no callanatics tomorrow because i have to work at the local animal shelter, instead i will do some Jumping workout at home.

Been a while, Weighed myself today > 59.5 kg! (very happy, because for the last time that i weighed beneath 60 kg was four years ago)

next Sunday i will take my measurements again, wondering if something has changed! ^^

And Monday i will begin my first weighttraining, using a personal made schedule.

mmm, o yes! i now work out 6 days in the week. I also go to callanatics on wendsday,

I must admit that i've already noticed some changes, my new bought pants are becoming baggy... which of course makes me happy but also a bit annoyed.. hehe > need to buy a new one!