Exercise Sidekick/Partner(s) in Phoenix, AZ.

Hey all,

I'm looking for a person (or people) to keep accountable with, online only works as well.

I do a lot of exercise classes and am now trying to get into weightlifting, body weight exercises, and so on. I find that with weights I'm very ignorant, though I am trying to rectify that, and am worried about hurting myself. I also get tired really easily or get caught up with other things (I'm a husband and a father, my time isn't as free as I'd like) and tend to make excuses for myself about why I can't exercise. 

So if you'd like to exercise and have someone help you keep accountable as well as vice-versa, let me know. We could even form a small group of accountability partners.

Name: Armored Gallant Race: HumanClass: Adventurer - Lv. 1 

Attributes: STR: 4 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 1 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 1 "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frostFrom the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king." 

I'm actually looking for someone as well, and as you know already, I am in Phoenix! My boyfriend and I are trying to get fit, but we cannot seem to get motivated enough to get out and work out! Maybe we can help each other and get fit?

I want to do something outside, and with body weight, but my boyfriend is trying to convince me otherwise sine the Phoenix heat bothers him. I like the heat so it doesn't bother me :)

Niwa no niwa ni wa, niwa no niwatori wa niwaka ni wani wo tabeta.

I know how you feel! My wife and I used to take classes together, but once we had children that became nearly impossible and I wound up losing time and motivation. I'll PM you and maybe we can set something up.

Name: Armored Gallant Race: HumanClass: Adventurer - Lv. 1 

Attributes: STR: 4 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 1 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 1 "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frostFrom the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king." 

Seems like we're all the same people looking to meet up in the West region forum.  I definitely enjoy working out with other people.  But, like you I'm super busy.  Full-time work, Full-time Student, National Guard Soldier and Husband... So I get it in when and where I can.  I'm in the Ahwatukee area and typically work out before the sun starts coming up if you're interested in joining me.

Vanthyr Shadowstalker

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Southside here, I'm in Chandler. Just getting into bodyweight and strength training. I'd like some accountabilibuddies too, but I'm also a father, and a husband with a full-time job so time is tight. I could easily do online accountabilibuddies, or if timing works out maybe we could meet up in person. I'd really like to find someone to go rock climbing with, there are 4 indoor climbing gyms around the PHX area.

Southside here, I'm in Chandler. Just getting into bodyweight and strength training. I'd like some accountabilibuddies too, but I'm also a father, and a husband with a full-time job so time is tight. I could easily do online accountabilibuddies, or if timing works out maybe we could meet up in person. I'd really like to find someone to go rock climbing with, there are 4 indoor climbing gyms around the PHX area.

I'm in Mesa and just signed up for a 3 month membership at the Phoenix Rock Gym.  Partners in climb are always welcome.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

I'm in Mesa and just signed up for a 3 month membership at the Phoenix Rock Gym.  Partners in climb are always welcome.

That's 10 miles from my house, we should climb sometime. I have 7 stitches in my finger right now, but they come out tomorrow, and I'm gonna try and climb Saturday at AZ On The Rocks. Twice as far, but I have a free pass and my buddy goes there. I'll post back here and let you know if I'm healed enough for climbing.

I'm in Arizona, but I'm north of phoenix in Prescott. I'll gladly be someones accountablillibuddy. I'm just barely starting so I'm trying to jog three times a week and I will eventually add strength training for parkour. I've got a long ways to go, but I think it'd be fun to have some friends :) I'm a senior in highschool but it's summer so I have plenty of time now, but when school starts it should be more of a time crunch.

"There is no place more awake and alive as the edge of becoming."

"Screw your lab safety! I want super powers!"

Forget skinny, I'm training to become a BADASS