Martinpanduh's Get Stronger Challenge!

Wow it's the end of the challenge already? So quick, I don't even know! Anyway, Workout B tonight. Coming into this, my chest was sore. My legs were sore, but I learned a few workouts back that after a few warm ups, it goes away. Felt great tonight.

Squat: 5x5 265lbs + bar (I did a total of 10 sets of 5 with varying weights, including warmup) Yowza. Who would've thunk that the on-day off-day thing would still apply this heavy in the game. I had a terrible time last workout with 260lbs, but today it was weird. I went into my first set with 265lbs on the bar and it went pretty smooth. All the way up to the last set! Amazing. Literally means I got stronger, right?

Overhead Press 5x5 85lbs+ bar (Total of 7 sets, warm up etc.) tough but with a little bit of rest, powered-through.

Deadlift 1x5 235lbs + bar (Total of 3 sets, varying weights) hard! But it's okay.

After, pulled out the same MetCon from two workouts ago. 3 reps of 5 chin ups + 50lbs + bar Bear. Timed in at 7:23. Beat my time by a minute + so pretty happy about that. I think I could go heavier with the weights though but at that point in the workout, I'm not too sure.

Will post challenge recap soon! Wow guys, I can't believe it went by so fassst.

Okay so just putting this here:

Squat: 5x5 270lbs + bar (I did a total of 10 sets of 5 with varying weights, including warmup) Went pretty okay, only at the last set I kind of gave up at 3 reps. But I went in for another 2.

Bench Press 5x5 115lbs+ bar(Total of 7 sets, warm up etc.) Sloppy technique still.

Barbell Row 5x5 100lbs + bar(Total of 7 sets, varying weights) Heavy!

Plus did some 3 sets of 5 pullups plus Bear with 60lbs + bar, clocked in at 8:55. Yowza.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines