Starcraft, basketball, DOTA, parkour

This is my intro post, but I've actually been lurking/reading Steve's excellent blog for a while. It's a little eerie---both he and I got into parkour, eating paleo, and fivefingers, within a few months of each other. Now I can't remember what ideas I got from his blog and what I found from other sources. I decided to show my face when I got wind there was a Rebellion going on. Because seriously, how could I not join a rebellion?

My name and username are the same (though I have a space in there offline). I'm a 23-yr-old statistics major in Provo, UT. I've been lucky in that I've never had weight problems, but my choice of hobbies and friends meant that I wasn't as fit as I could be. While I like my weight as it is, I definitely have a (yet undefined) desire to become more athletic. If I have a video game fitness role model, it'd be Guy from Street Fighter Alpha II, or Faith from Mirror's Edge.

If I get the time to sit down and write out some goals, they'll probably have something to do with decreased swim times, increased flexibility, an increase in my vertical, an increase in max pullups (or something so I don't suck at climbing so bad), and maybe the ability to do a backflip. Maybe.

Also, I freaking love this site. I am a nerd. I also like being fit. Perfect!