Druids general chat thread!

Sunmage

I was looking for info about the mini challenges...I sorta asked before but didn't get a clear answer.

"Why participate? Its fun to play, what you do is generally something
that is useful for you... and if that wasn't enough to motivate you, you
can award yourself +1 attribute point if you complete at least 1
mission in all 6 mini-challenges (you can choose the attribute that gets
the point)."

is this an honor system? or do we get confirmed that our efforts were worthy :-) because sometimes I am not sure if mine made the cut or not...I'm usually in need of confirmation that I'm doing things right/good enough haha...

Also, one point total at the end if all 6 or completed...or one point per mini challenge?

I was looking for info about the mini challenges...I sorta asked before but didn't get a clear answer.

"Why participate? Its fun to play, what you do is generally something

that is useful for you... and if that wasn't enough to motivate you, you

can award yourself +1 attribute point if you complete at least 1

mission in all 6 mini-challenges (you can choose the attribute that gets

the point)."

is this an honor system? or do we get confirmed that our efforts were worthy :-) because sometimes I am not sure if mine made the cut or not...I'm usually in need of confirmation that I'm doing things right/good enough haha...

Also, one point total at the end if all 6 or completed...or one point per mini challenge?

Sorry for the slow response. Been out of town and somehow I missed these questions.

It is an honor system. :)

If you need confirmation you are welcome to ask me and I can check&confirm for you... I can understand the need for confirmation as I often feel that way myself!

It is one point in total at the end. Attribute points are all the more sweeter if you have to work hard to get them!

As usual, there is some flexibility in pretty much all that I do, so if you've rocked 5 mini-challenges and for some reason missed one, you can either try to complete that past mission or send me a message and ask if you deserve your point anyway. If I see you excelled at all other mini-challenges the point is awarded. :)  

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Sooooo, at the beginning of the my first challenge I took some pictures...hated it but got used to it. And at the end now of this second challenge I took some pictures. Aaaand , there is a difference. And I'm proud.

They're in my Gallery.

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Sorry for the slow response. Been out of town and somehow I missed these questions.

It is an honor system. :)

If you need confirmation you are welcome to ask me and I can check&confirm for you... I can understand the need for confirmation as I often feel that way myself!

It is one point in total at the end. Attribute points are all the more sweeter if you have to work hard to get them!

As usual, there is some flexibility in pretty much all that I do, so if you've rocked 5 mini-challenges and for some reason missed one, you can either try to complete that past mission or send me a message and ask if you deserve your point anyway. If I see you excelled at all other mini-challenges the point is awarded. :)

I do need help :D and checking haha...this is my first challenge...can you help me figure out both parts of the challenge? I tried to look at links you posted but they were dead pages. I feel like I probably got an attribute for the mini challenges...but I'm not sure about the challenge overall...do I go up a level...do I allocate attribution points...I read the main article but still need someone else to tell me "yes, you specifically get attribution points/level".

I do need help :D and checking haha...this is my first challenge...can you help me figure out both parts of the challenge? I tried to look at links you posted but they were dead pages. I feel like I probably got an attribute for the mini challenges...but I'm not sure about the challenge overall...do I go up a level...do I allocate attribution points...I read the main article but still need someone else to tell me "yes, you specifically get attribution points/level".

Thanks for the hint regarding the broken link in the report thread. Fixed it now. 

Help has been provided in your thread. My method of allocating points is a bit simpler than the official method so thats the help I provided. If you feel like doing the hard math then do the method described in the link in the report topic. :D

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines