Small step for man, giant leap for drsloomis

drsloomis

Really?  you took out the tree with an axe?!  God created chainsaws for a reason!  Good job though, the axe will make you strong:)  So, do you feel like a Viking now?  I've taken out trees with both the axe and the chainsaw, and while my shoulders love the axe, my schedule loves the chainsaw!  More power to you brother!

Cro Magnon Assassin

"Hold my beer and watch this..."

Yeah...the problem was both chainsaws I had access to needed to be serviced. Regardless, it was a serious workout using the axe!

Spring Break is here, and I FINALLY am starting to feel like I have my feet underneath me job-wise. I'm loving the new teaching gig (it helps that the principal is supportive of teachers and helps shield them from the district nonsense), and the workload from my old job is slowing so I no longer feel like I'm working two full-time jobs!

...though I do like the pay...

I broke down and joined a gym--yeah, I know, but the price was right and it's a nice, quiet gym with 24-7 access so I can workout whenever...it also saves me on having to by more dumb bells, as I've busted my plateaus lifting-wise in a big way!!!

Today was another yard day, including opening the pool and trimming hedges. That's gonna have to suffice as my home work, given that I just haven't had the time with the job change to do much of anything else.

Workout-wise, I've continued to hit my goals, but my water intake has seriously suffered. I've fallen back on sodas far more than I would like, so I already have a goal for next challenge.

drsloomis: level 5 human assassin

STR: 15 | DEX: 17 | CON: 12 | STA: 12 | WIS: 14 | CHA: 8

Current Challenge

Eh...between the drastic life changes on my end and the uber-illness on yours, I'd call it a draw. At the very least, let's find a parlay we can add to the next challenge to give us both the opportunity to actually push ourselves.

Current Challenge

Eh...between the drastic life changes on my end and the uber-illness on yours, I'd call it a draw. At the very least, let's find a parlay we can add to the next challenge to give us both the opportunity to actually push ourselves.

Deal.  I'll check in when I know what surgery is gonna be like.

Or you could exchange T-shirts...

That's a thought.  Methinks the vastly different body frame/height/size difference would lead to some hilarious results... :D

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Deal.  I'll check in when I know what surgery is gonna be like.

That's a thought.  Methinks the vastly different body frame/height/size difference would lead to some hilarious results... :D

Looking forward to the new parameters. Also, I have a pink "Stop laughing...Your girlfriend gave me this t-shirt" shirt I could send you... ;)

Current Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines