Milythael - Two Steps Backwards - Three Steps Ahead

milythael

Agreeing with Chris. You will be loved. You are a caring,warm individual. I think many introverts (including myself) can see ourselves in what you wrote. We read books, and are inspired by them. Which is good. But then we think about it all so much and are so disappointed when we don't live up to the perfect characters in the book. Which of course we don't. To me what has helped is realizing that my friends do love me, even with all my faults. I hope that if you don't have those kind of friends in your life you find them. And if you do have them, I hope you not only give them hugs but accept their hugs and love too.  And know here that we are for you and say you a very worthwhile person .

It means a lot to have the support of so many good people. Thanks.

I don't have many friends in my life. I spent a year in Florida essentially by myself. I have begun developing strong friendships online, and I look forward to having more true friends in the future.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: 5 Week Challenge - June 20 - July 24, 2021

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

people are.... flawed

and sometimes parents (who are people) are flawed as well... 

and they screw up... and it sucks... and as a parent I can only hope I don't screw up as much as my parents did... 

and as a child... I can forgive my parents and move past... and only hope my children forgive me more than I forgave my parents... 

one of the things I am dealing with now is my loneliness... the feeling that I will never be loved and no one will ever want to kiss me again... the feeling that I will be alone for the rest of my life... 

but I have learned something... I am an intrinsically good person... I am beautiful... I am lovable... and one day I will find love... and when I do it will be hard work... because people are flawed... but... I will find someone who will work just as hard as I will... 

you are an intrinsically good person... you are beautiful... you are very lovable... and one day you will find love... 

My parents had an impossibly hard job. They did the best they could do. I don't blame them for my life.

You are a good person too, jenn. And you have raised beautiful children. Hugs.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Mily ;-; I can't watch videos at work, but I did read all you wrote. I can relate to a lot, though my story is probably completely different. Either way, I just wanna scoop you up and take you over here ;w;And like... make it all better... somehow... someway. I think the fact you're giving out hugs is beautiful and brave and if that's all you can do right now, that's fine. Life doesn't have to happen all at once. Sometimes you have a bad day, sometimes a bad week. That's okay. We can't be all strong and powerful all the time. Take your moments in solitude when you need them. Find peace within yourself and then peace with the outside world. And if you ever need to talk about anything, or want help with something or whatever... just send me a message!!

Aww, thanks, Kibcy. Everyone's story is unique, but we still face similar challenges. Your support means a lot to me. You are such a beautiful person. I am on my way to finding peace, despite my bad days. Forty years of habits aren't broken overnight.

I will absolutely be sending you more messages in the future, and I hope you will rely on me the same way.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Yesterday was a good day. I never left my hotel room, but I worked out, watched some movies, red a bit, threw myself a bit of a feast, and talked to dear friends. I was even visited by the hug fairy before the day was over.

Today, I get to meet LorenWade, see another friend, and spend most of the day traveling back to Indiana. I really don't want to leave Arizona today. I will be leaving part of my heart behind. Hopefully, I'll be back to claim it soon.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Every time, you touch me. I am worthy of love, even if it has taken me forty years to figure it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

It doesn't matter how long it has taken you to figure out that you indeed are worthy of love. What does matter is that you are aware of it now. But just as a reminder: you, Mily, are worthy of all the love this world can offer.

Have a beautiful day today, enjoy the company and have a safe flight :)

*big squishy hugs*

Level 6 Amazon Assassin Ranger

challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

the rebuilding of the Amazon: #6

I got a hug from Mily today! It was a good day.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

It has been a long, long day. A lot good. Some bad. The end has been painful.

I met Shukar, LorenWade, and DarkRaven for breakfast today. Hugs were had by all. You guys make my life better. Thank you.

For the first time in my life, I felt like I belonged somewhere, and then I got on a plane and left. I am so very not happy about that.

As I disembarked from the final flight, I felt emotional pressure of the life I want to change crushing me, trying to drag me back into old patterns. I cannot let that happen. There is a path ahead, and it is not the path of stagnation.

I will do something I am afraid of, EVERY ... SINGLE ... FUCKING ... DAY! If I let this fear conquer me, I might as well be dead already.

My path forward is paved with love. My love for others. Others' love for me. The love of strangers, friends, and more. There is only one path to life. All other paths lead to darkness and decay. The land is treacherous. The path is frightening. The terrible monsters haunt every turn. But this is the only way to get to a destination worth living for.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Aww, thanks, Kibcy. Everyone's story is unique, but we still face similar challenges. Your support means a lot to me. You are such a beautiful person. I am on my way to finding peace, despite my bad days. Forty years of habits aren't broken overnight.

I will absolutely be sending you more messages in the future, and I hope you will rely on me the same way.

Exactly. One step at a time!

I'm glad I can offer you my support, even if it's only online :)

It makes me happy you can find value in it.

I met Shukar, LorenWade, and DarkRaven for breakfast today. Hugs were had by all. You guys make my life better. Thank you.

For the first time in my life, I felt like I belonged somewhere, and then I got on a plane and left. I am so very not happy about that.

As I disembarked from the final flight, I felt emotional pressure of the life I want to change crushing me, trying to drag me back into old patterns. I cannot let that happen. There is a path ahead, and it is not the path of stagnation.

I will do something I am afraid of, EVERY ... SINGLE ... FUCKING ... DAY! If I let this fear conquer me, I might as well be dead already.

My path forward is paved with love. My love for others. Others' love for me. The love of strangers, friends, and more. There is only one path to life. All other paths lead to darkness and decay. The land is treacherous. The path is frightening. The terrible monsters haunt every turn. But this is the only way to get to a destination worth living for.

The path may be more like a river than a solid line, riddled with obstacles, things to try and stop you or redirect you.

Be like water in a river and find a way through or around and just keep flowing.

Even if you slow down, or it seems you stop entirely, don't give up. Like with a river there are slow parts on the way and quick parts. Like the water in a river, just keep going and you'll get there!!

734968_449399501800200_164422990_n.jpg

I need to save this quote somewhere, it's beautiful and so meaningful!!

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

It's so great you met fellow Nerds!! And kudos for all the hugs :D

You have a beautiful life ahead. You have a life full of love and happiness, I'm sure of it. So don't don't be scared of it or at least embrace the fear, move forward, one step at a time. We'll be here with you along the way, holding your hand. Promise.

Level 6 Amazon Assassin Ranger

challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

the rebuilding of the Amazon: #6

Loved hanging out dude. I can't wait to see you again. :)

My man-

You so totally kick ass! I am super impressed that you are willing to be this open about what is going on with you. I've been some of the places you are, though most of those times were a long time ago. I was not as good of a person as you are being at those times. I don't know you, but I'm impressed. Be well, and make whatever changes you need to to make your life the one you wish to live. It's as doable as any of the options.

Vec

So amazingly awesome that you got to meet in real life NF friends! Love the Mother Theresa quote,very inspiring. I need to stick it on my bathroom mirror and remember it

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

My man-

You so totally kick ass! I am super impressed that you are willing to be this open about what is going on with you. I've been some of the places you are, though most of those times were a long time ago. I was not as good of a person as you are being at those times. I don't know you, but I'm impressed. Be well, and make whatever changes you need to to make your life the one you wish to live. It's as doable as any of the options.

Vec

Thank you, and welcome to Nerd Fitness.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Elastigirl, on 05 Mar 2013 - 21:47, said:

So amazingly awesome that you got to meet in real life NF friends! Love the Mother Theresa quote,very inspiring. I need to stick it on my bathroom mirror and remember it

It was awesome to meet the people who have affected my life so much lately in person.

Yeah, that quote is going to stick with me for a while. Even when you feel like you aren't achieving anything, do it anyway. Good is worth doing for its own sake.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Hey Mily what's up???

Was nice waking up to your DM on twitter!! HAHA.

Spoiler

o4zJwwf.gif

This made me think of you.

I cannot imagine why this made you think of me, but chammy is thinking of me, yay!

Hey Mily what's up???

Was nice waking up to your DM on twitter!! HAHA.

It was nice to DM with you before I went to sleep.  I always like talking to you, Kibcy.

How's your day Mily? How are you doing?

Yesterday was hard on me.  I haven't left the apartment for a couple days.  I've been sick, been having nightmares, and feeling discouraged.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Yesterday was hard on me.  I haven't left the apartment for a couple days.  I've been sick, been having nightmares, and feeling discouraged.

:(

But now you're gonna pick yourself up, take care of yourself, get better, so you can go back to kicking... hugging all the things!

Spoiler

:(

But now you're gonna pick yourself up, take care of yourself, get better, so you can go back to kicking... hugging all the things!

What Kibcy said!

I love you guys. You know that, right?

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Inspired by EmCee's 150 x one pood kb swings (which she did in an astonishing 4:12), I made up a spur of the moment WOD.

3 rounds for time:

50 x one pood russian kettlebell swings

5 x ab wheel knees

30 seconds x wall handstand

Total time: 13:45 seconds.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler