PvS - The Honorable Order of Rebellious Appraising Yeomen

Oh~! but before I sleep :) I would like to reply to all of you beautiful people!

I'm early, but I'm down and I thought this might help. Unfortunately, I'm feeling terrible about myself, so I'm afraid I'm just phoning this one in.

5. I have attractive legs. I'm not sure how they have stayed that way despite 100lbs of excess fat, but they have. I've been complimented on them ever since I was a swimmer in high school. A hotel massage therapist in Copenhagen asked if I was a soccer player because of them. And more recently, a friend described me as a fat man stuck on nice legs. My best guess is they are strong from decades of jumping, off things, over things, through things, onto things, floods, climbing, rolling, diving, eyes open, eyes closed. My legs are strong, and they look nicer than I deserve.

I agree! you do have some nice legs :) and you totally deserve them! 

5. I'm selfless. I don't know how many times I have offered my bed to people sleeping over and would sleep on the floor. Or would give food I had just purchased for myself to a homeless person. It is important for me to know that everybody else is happy and has what they need. Ofc, this can be negative for me too as, well, I always come last, but it makes me so happy to see others happy that, somehow, it doesn't matter that my needs aren't always met.

You are so sweet! If it makes you happy then that is all that matters! :)

All of you... Every One of you are amazing, kind, fun loving, beautiful awesome people. This is for you :)

tumblr_ln91kvQirS1qciek8o1_r3_500.jpg

Awwww thank you! and right back at you! *hugs*

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

5. I am sensitive to the world around me. I don't ever hate anyone (I don't necessarily love them either) and seeing some one or something in pain hurts me too. For this reason, however, I tend to shut myself off from most people. I am not a people person at all and I don't understand how some people enjoy hurting others. Because of this I generally speaking don't like humans.

or how most of them treat other living things!

You all are great though! *hugs* Now excuse me while I go sleep some more... trying to recover from being sick :/

Thank you for being such a nice person. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to shut yourself up bec so many humans are just terrible people... :(

Know that we really value you and are very touched by your sensitivity. Well, I know I am :)

Level 6 Amazon Assassin Ranger

challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

the rebuilding of the Amazon: #6

I'm pretty damn intelligent. I always make good grades, I qualify for mensa, I can hold my own in a debate and I can earn my PhD in history all while learning about the fascinating topics of quantum and astro- physics. I'm a big ol' science, history and literature geek and I'm proud of it!

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

I'm pretty damn intelligent. I always make good grades, I qualify for mensa, I can hold my own in a debate and I can earn my PhD in history all while learning about the fascinating topics of quantum and astro- physics. I'm a big ol' science, history and literature geek and I'm proud of it!

Brilliant! Another clever one! This sounds very impressive though, wow!

4. I absorb dancing like it's water and I'm a dry sponge. It's what I love, and it's what I'm good at.

And that is the only good thought I've had all day, so I'm just going to go curl up in my hidey-hole some more.

Dance is just one of the reasons I think you are special, but it is a great one. I wish I could dance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

You all are wonderful! I don't have the time to reply today but I read everything! 

4. I am beautiful. I may not be tall with flowing wavy hair but that doesn't matter. I am beautiful just the way I am.

I've thought you were beautiful since the first day I saw your posts but the character of your spirit makes you more beautiful in my mind's eye every day.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I am funny. I've been told by quite a few people that I should go into the comedy business and I tend to make people laugh at social gatherings. One of the reasons my husband gives for falling in love with me is my sense of humor. (cue rim shot)

i love wit and humor, this is such a great trait to have.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Nothing to be ashamed of there! This is really impressive though! Congrats on being smart! :D

Thank you for being such a nice person. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to shut yourself up bec so many humans are just terrible people... :(

Know that we really value you and are very touched by your sensitivity. Well, I know I am :)

That's life ya know :/ I just don't understand it... But the people I let near me can see it!

I'm glad to hear that you are touched by it :)

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

4. I am really good with small children, especially toddlers. I just naturally know how to handle them. I'm generally good with babies, too. Once they get older, I struggle, but that 4 and under crowd -- totally got their number.

(and yes, my yesterday got better after hubby got home)

*extra hugs for bagpipenebula. It sounds like you are having my yesterday!*

your ability to relate to children that age is admirable. That is before they have begin to master guile and they respond to an open heart.

Hooray for better days and the healing power of hugs.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I've thought you were beautiful since the first day I saw your posts but the character of your spirit makes you more beautiful in my mind's eye every day.

Aww! Thank you mily! You are so sweet! :) You are beautiful too!

You are such a romantic Mily!

Yea I agree! :) 

What are you talking about?! You totally deserve your super sexy legs! And they certainly are strong and very attractive. The way you powered through the squats and ninja jumps, holy cow!! That was impressive!

I hope you feel better about yourself already, but just as a reminder, you are an incredible person and I wish I could be close by and give you a super duper tight "you are unbelievably awesome" hug. (also, tell me if there is anything I can do, I'm here and will gladly try everything it takes to make you feel better)

Thank you. I look forward to your posts in every thread I follow, especially here. I appreciate your kindness and warmth to everyone. Your hugs are more than welcome, the tighter the better. The best thing you can do to help cheer me up is to keep being the amazing, wonderful person you are.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

5. I'm selfless. I don't know how many times I have offered my bed to people sleeping over and would sleep on the floor. Or would give food I had just purchased for myself to a homeless person. It is important for me to know that everybody else is happy and has what they need. Ofc, this can be negative for me too as, well, I always come last, but it makes me so happy to see others happy that, somehow, it doesn't matter that my needs aren't always met.

I admire this about you, not least because I am the same way. I would like to point out that the better care you take of yourself, the more you have to offer others, but considering how much you have offered so far, you must be doing a pretty good job already.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

All of you... Every One of you are amazing, kind, fun loving, beautiful awesome people. This is for you :)

Thank you and back at you. I love Winnie-the-Pooh. One of my favorite books is the Tao of Pooh. Once, when given the chance to check out a book from the University of Utah library, my first choice was the complete tales of Winnie-the-Pooh.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

You are such a romantic Mily!

and he's cute... 

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

5. I am sensitive to the world around me. I don't ever hate anyone (I don't necessarily love them either) and seeing some one or something in pain hurts me too. For this reason, however, I tend to shut myself off from most people. I am not a people person at all and I don't understand how some people enjoy hurting others. Because of this I generally speaking don't like humans.

or how most of them treat other living things!

You all are great though! *hugs* Now excuse me while I go sleep some more... trying to recover from being sick :/

I love this about you. Some would see your isolation as weakness, but I see it as the necessary self-husbandry to keep you strong and able to endure the world's pain while maintaining your beautiful spirit.

I also find the ways people treat each other to be incomprehensible. I cannot endure the willful creation of pain in others. It sometimes helps me to remember that every person is doing the absolute best they are capable of doing with their current understanding. This can give me the patience to continue to feel love for people who need it the most.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Intelligence is just so damn sexy, and you are a complete package.

I also qualify for MENSA and was even a member for a while. I didn't find what I was looking for at the time, but I think I have found it here with you guys. I have a huge crush on all of you.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

4. I lift weight with no ego. This is something that is ridiculously important and I think a lot of people really undervalue it. Lifting with an ego would constitute attempting to lift any amount of weight that you cannot control with the correct range of motion. Or only exercising bodyparts you are good at. Obviously men are the biggest culprits of ego lifting but it is so detrimental to your success for several reasons. The two main ones being it's not safe, and if you are not correctly lifting the weight you really are not getting better at the movement. Detriment to only working certain bodyparts being an unbalanced physique, and not being able to get the most out of compound lifts. Wow that was kind of a rant but back to my original point. I only lift weight I know I can handle(form wise) and go for slow steady progress over long periods of time. Yay for me.

P.S. I'm actually forcing myself not to give me more compliments even though I want to keep going. How awesome is that??

Lifting without ego is huge. It shows depth of character and self knowledge. Too many people seek ephemeral rewards over the hard work and dedication required to achieve actual improvement. This is really impressive.

I also have the same problem. I want to post something good about myself two or three times a day.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

3. I'm good at video games. It might have nothing to do with anything at all, but hey it's positive right? I think just acknowledging the fact that I am good at something, even a trivial something, proves I am more awesome than I usually give myself credit for. So go me.

I'm finding that already my internal dialogue has improved, and it's getting easier to think of things I'm good at. I suppose it's true what one of the smartest men in existence says, "Where focus goes, energy flows." +1 to anyone that knows who this man is :)

video games have many corollaries in the modern world, such that excellence in games translates directly to success in other endeavors. Even surgeons are being trained in games now. I wouldn't be too swift to dismiss your talents at them as trivial.

I haven't paid that much attention to Anthony Robbins before, but you are starting to convince me I should.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Thank

you. I look forward to your posts in every thread I follow, especially

here. I appreciate your kindness and warmth to everyone. Your hugs are

more than welcome, the tighter the better. The best thing you can do to

help cheer me up is to keep being the amazing, wonderful person you are.

And

me to yours! You are such a wonderful person who brings so much to

everyone, it's really heart warming and amazing to witness.

I really hope today is better for you *hug hug hug*

I

admire this about you, not least because I am the same way. I would

like to point out that the better care you take of yourself, the more

you have to offer others, but considering how much you have offered so

far, you must be doing a pretty good job already.

I

don't know if I'm doing a good job at all. To be honest, I find it

easier to care for others than myself. I don't really see myself worthy

of such considerations...

and he's cute... 

He is indeed! :D

And

me to yours! You are such a wonderful person who brings so much to

everyone, it's really heart warming and amazing to witness.

I really hope today is better for you *hug hug hug*

Thank you. The day is young and full of potential. It remains to be seen if I will find the energy to face the world, but I'm already feeling better about myself than i did yesterday. And thank you for the part you've played in that.

I

don't know if I'm doing a good job at all. To be honest, I find it

easier to care for others than myself. I don't really see myself worthy

of such considerations...

You are more than worthy of them. If it is difficulty to see it through your own eyes, then see it through the eyes of the people around you who you love and trust. They have earned your esteem for a reason. Surely, there must be something to the vision of wonder, warmth and beauty they reflect back to you.

and he's cute... 

He is indeed! :D

Aww *blushing*

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Thank you. The day is young and full of potential. It remains to be seen if I will find the energy to face the world, but I'm already feeling better about myself than i did yesterday. And thank you for the part you've played in that.

You are more than worthy of them. If it is difficulty to see it through your own eyes, then see it through the eyes of the people around you who you love and trust. They have earned your esteem for a reason. Surely, there must be something to the vision of wonder, warmth and beauty they reflect back to you.

Aww *blushing*

Ah! I don't think I've played much of a part, but I certainly have sent you loads of good and happy thoughts :) And I really, really hope today will be as beautiful a day as it can be.

And there are now two of us blushing!!

I'm early, but I'm down and I thought this might help. Unfortunately, I'm feeling terrible about myself, so I'm afraid I'm just phoning this one in.

5. I have attractive legs. I'm not sure how they have stayed that way despite 100lbs of excess fat, but they have. I've been complimented on them ever since I was a swimmer in high school. A hotel massage therapist in Copenhagen asked if I was a soccer player because of them. And more recently, a friend described me as a fat man stuck on nice legs. My best guess is they are strong from decades of jumping, off things, over things, through things, onto things, floods, climbing, rolling, diving, eyes open, eyes closed. My legs are strong, and they look nicer than I deserve.

I totally agree with this (except the part about you not deserving them). I have been a fan of your legs since the first time I saw them :D Seriously. And you do deserve them! You have made them strong with all your walking and leaping and soon your bicycling, too!  Not many people of your size (or even NOT your size for that matter!) can do some of the things I have seen you do in your videos!

Yea, I pretty much agree with everything everyone said, but I can't comment on all of them because you guys made 2 pages while I was gone lol.

. I have grown adventurous. While I may not always seek out new adventures, if someone approaches me and says "Hey, let's go do this." I'm probably going to say yes, even if it scares me. In the past few years, I've done several mud runs (the first one involving 36 degrees and crossing a waist high creek) and a high ropes course. Many people around me think I'm nuts  but I think it's cool and will probably do more as opportunities present themselves.

STR 7.2 | DEX 3.5 | STA 5.8 | CON 8.4 | WIS 5.55 | CHA 5.5

Most Recent Challenge

. I have grown adventurous. While I may not always seek out new adventures, if someone approaches me and says "Hey, let's go do this." I'm probably going to say yes, even if it scares me. In the past few years, I've done several mud runs (the first one involving 36 degrees and crossing a waist high creek) and a high ropes course. Many people around me think I'm nuts  but I think it's cool and will probably do more as opportunities present themselves.

That is such a great trait to have. One I gladly share with you. :) Adventures are the spice of life, and I agree, people do think it's nuts but I think it's because it's scary to have an extraordinary life. Good on you for not being afraid and making your life exciting!