The NerdVengers

Good news to report: I did FIVE real push-ups this morning with each of my 3 sets of the BBWW! It feels great to be getting back on track after my slump in the middle.

Hope you are all having a fabulous week 5!!

Level 2 Half-elf Adventurer

STR 3.25 | DEX 3.75 | STA 6.5 | CON 6 | WIS 7.25 | CHA 3.75

Intro ~ Challenge 1 ~ Challenge 2

"Sometimes the path of least resistance leads through a minefield"

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

HUG

Sorry you can't be there, Melissa!  Hope the hugs help get you through!

Bekah, you are not "coming back" in week 2 -- you are just living your life!  Life is full of those moments, and you have them and then you move on.  Don't beat yourself up about them, or think of them as failures.  They are just how life goes, and now it's time to make a new choice, one that honours you.

And did you know that you are my hero?  WOW.  Seriously, the fact that you are so freaking brave ALL of the time blows me away.  I cannot imagine the world in your shoes, and I applaud you for all you do.  I know a thing or two about fear, so here's my 2 cents....you are awesome.  And although I'm just getting to know you, I can tell that you're not taking this lying down.  I mean, you're angry about it, which means you're going to do something about it -- you're not going to let it beat you again; I know you're not.  Repeat after me:  "I DID NOT CHICKEN OUT.  I DID NOT FAIL.: I WON."  You honoured yourself.  You read the signs of your body and made a good choice, and you waited as long as you could to do it.  You didn't back out in the middle of your walk -- oh no, you got to the far end and then chose for the sake of your sanity (which is important to all of us) to take a bus.  Good for you.  If your stress level is too high, then ducking out is the right choice.   I'll bet that in the upcoming days if you tackle it again in small portions, you'll be surprised how much you can continue to overcome.  But in the meantime, know that we're all here, in awe of you, and sending you HUGS and cheering you on.  Keep being amazing, Bekah (not that you seem to have any other setting).

OMG Hira....you made me cry, seriously. I have NEVER thought anyone could EVER see me as a hero,  not even for one millisecond. I feel like I am the biggest chickenshit ever in the history of the world, and that I never push myself to do anything. But I know that Im my own worst critic, and I am really trying to listen to other people's voices and not my own...and Im going to repeat your's over and over and over and over. I think I might make that my new mantra "I am a hero". Thank you SO much <3 <3 <3 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

These are my stats:

These are my stats:

1115th Place Out of 1173

1:39:20.8 (Time from when the race actually started)

1:30:23.2 (Time from my chip)

14:35 Average Mile.

During the first three miles I was doing fine. I stopped twice to tie my shoe.

I Ran/Walked Mile 3-5. At the 5th mile I noticed a sharp pain on my hip. That is when I started Walk/Run. By the 6th mile I was thinking there were needles on my hips.

Wow Wiri!!! That is amazing :) WTG!!!! 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

So just wanted to say thanks to everyone for hanging these last six weeks - it has been great reading about your challenges and success.  I hope to meet up with you all again around "town."

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."                                 Vivian Greene

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/27008-357k80in-search-of-iron/

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines