The "Loren Wade Made Me Do It!" Challenge

Snake McClain

Is nao three days later since topic opened. OP MUST DELIVER

73a.png

I have no kitty pictures to add to this thread, but just wanted to quote this.  The challenge has been accepted.  No turning back now!

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison

Okay who is pitching the tent until we get an update? Loren?

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

So i tried to quote just about all of you and basically I was told I tried to reply to too many quoted blocks of text. So to sum it up...

You are all crazy with the cat pictures, and EmCee your ryan gosling photo made me laugh really hard. Loren Wade your catgif is going to give me nightmares.

So I have been doing well overall with my eating although I'm having a rather unhealthy psychological breakdown over my lack of milk (Loren knows what I mean as he's seen it). Other than that I'm doing okay mostly. Today I had a protein shake (just water) and two beers. I know beer isn't allowed but I just started this job a few weeks ago and it was one of the guys birthday and I need to get to know them, and they went out of their way to invite me so I figured I'd join in. Other than that I have not eaten today (i got up at 4 am with only 4 hours of sleep because of an appointment so that messed me up) and I'm pretty tired. but other than today things are fine...except I still want milk. :(

To answer KnightWatch and CoreyD unfortunately I don't have any good links to provide information to. I've studied (on different times) two different certifications and they all seem to cover MOSTLY the same stuff. I don't know why one certification seems to be held in higher regard than others but the two that seem to get the most positive response is the NASM and the ACE. There may be a couple other good ones but they get the best attention it seems. 

Okay so I love the cat gifs and I'm pretty sure Staci somehow conned you into posting them (though she claims otherwise).

One problem with my goals right now. I want to do crossfit buuuuuuuut work is being pretty rough. i spend a lot of hours there and I have no idea how I can fit it into my schedule. So somehow I'll have to figure this out. right now I'm thinking heavy lifting at my gym (m-w) and trying to hit some crossfit on thurs-sat/sun when applicable. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to give the intensity that I'd like to but I may be able to further manipulate my schedule soon to be conducive to my goals. We shall see. 

So if we take a team vote can I have some milk?

Also thanks for the posts. They've made me laugh pretty hard after a really long exhausting day.

Milk it up. The only reason I'm not is that it isn't conducive to fat loss. If I ever get down to 15%, it will be my reward.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

S

Okay so I love the cat gifs and I'm pretty sure Staci somehow conned you into posting them (though she claims otherwise).

I really had nothing to do with any of those.

I do, however, have everything to do with this one:

798ca3434090e6f8b4c324fbcf2ab0f9.gif

and this one:

1301593528_cat-drinks-milk-from-cow.gif

“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

1301593528_cat-drinks-milk-from-cow.gif

I AM DYING RIGHT NOW! 

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

This thread makes me feel like ive stepped into some weord version of the twilight zone. Lol

I cant have maulk because i want to do my best to stick to the real thing. If performance and strength can be improved i juat want to see what can happen. Malk is delicious yes but i really just want to.give it my best. So now melk for me. :(

(Note cats that drop kick things are incredible. Must train cat to do so.)

Can you sub almond "milk"?  might help with the psychological missings of the milks.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Ill check into it. :)

Yup unsweetened, unflavored. Consistency isn't bad.

I AM going the distance

You need a kitty ring for kitty matches!!! 

sM0vzuP.jpg

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines