The "Loren Wade Made Me Do It!" Challenge

Snake McClain

You see meet up at mah place in May?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Ermergerd. Kerty eartin a bernerner! 

tumblr_mfice0dSWQ1ri5cmio1_500.gif

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Wait... what's wrong with bananas?! 

sad-cat-17126.gif

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

So how are the goals going Snake?

Pssst, Everyone, the kittens are great, but only if they serve to help keep Snake accountable.

My eating got rough over the weekend but im back on track now. Im currently completely overhauling my workout routine. Wikk have a day of barbell lifting and the rest will be body weight and plyo stuff and sprints. Trying to come up With a good progression for them. Time restraints arent really allowing me to fit in crossfit but im okay with That because i stillbam doing new things in my workouts.

I will say i never thought whole 30 could be so hard. Its like the hardest thing ive ever done. I sort of hate it. Which is probably the reinforcement of the idea i need to do it.

My eating got rough over the weekend but im back on track now. Im currently completely overhauling my workout routine. Wikk have a day of barbell lifting and the rest will be body weight and plyo stuff and sprints. Trying to come up With a good progression for them. Time restraints arent really allowing me to fit in crossfit but im okay with That because i stillbam doing new things in my workouts.

I will say i never thought whole 30 could be so hard. Its like the hardest thing ive ever done. I sort of hate it. Which is probably the reinforcement of the idea i need to do it.

You have no idea how glad I am you're doing it and how proud I am that you are. Good job, bro.

Yeah, its crazy the stuff to which they add sugar. It seems like in the processed food world there is someone in R&D saying "Screw quality, lets just throw in a bunch of sodium and sugar, they'll never know the difference."

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

That's what gets us all addicted, the sugar. Keeps you coming back for more. And makes it taste "good", although once you get onto a decent diet with lots of real food, you realize all those fake flavors don't taste as good as you used to think they did.

Lvl. 2 Ranger Assassin Shapeshifter

STR - 3 | DEX - 3 | STA - 7 | CON - 4 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 4

Current Challenge: Breaking Chains

(Really) Old Challenges 1 | 2 | 3

That's what gets us all addicted, the sugar. Keeps you coming back for more. And makes it taste "good", although once you get onto a decent diet with lots of real food, you realize all those fake flavors don't taste as good as you used to think they did.

Word!

^ It's amazing what no longer tastes "good" to me.

Word2!

Awesome job thus far with Whole30! I've heard it is TOUGH. Keep killing it!

♣IRISHodabred♣, Level 2 Celtic Hound Archon Ranger: STR 8|DEX 5|STA 6|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 6

2nd Challenge Log: Will Squat for...

1st Challenge Log: Gym Class Hero Challenge

“Discipline Is Choosing Between What You Want Now And What You Want Most.â€

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't"

"Do or do not, there is no try"

Yup.  sugar is crack. 

I ordered black coffee at the dunkin donuts this am and their practice is to toss in two HUGE spoonfuls of sugar into every coffee.  I said - no I ordered it black, no sugar, no milk.  They prepped it again - with lots of sugar (I can see them doing it at the counter).  She had to make me a 3rd coffee and said I was the only one who ordered it that way.  Think about it - it's so habitual they can't even prepare plain coffee any more.  wow. 

Good luck with the sugar.  It's in everything.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

That's kind of crazy. I usually do mine black with just a little bit of splenda (unless it's really good coffee I can't deal with it just black). I'm trying to get away from the splenda, I need to find an alternative natural sweetener, but I gave up adding cream a long time ago. I determined that's what made coffee bother my tummy, plus it really just waters it down.

Lvl. 2 Ranger Assassin Shapeshifter

STR - 3 | DEX - 3 | STA - 7 | CON - 4 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 4

Current Challenge: Breaking Chains

(Really) Old Challenges 1 | 2 | 3

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines