Hey HN!

Good to see ya sir, and great goals!!! Getting a morning routine will benefit you a tremendous amount, sir, so I applaud you for making that a specific goal. You're gonna do great on the challenge so keep it up, sir!

Wolf

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Jeep's good! We had a snow adventure together last week. Had to go somewhere on the day on a snowstorm, and the they dont start removing snow around here until day two or three (notice i said removing snow, not plowing. Becuase we get so much snow, even those big interstate plows cant handle it after a storm. They use euclid bucket loaders. No joke.) So we got to go out and drive through a solid three feet of snow for a few hours.

This morning's training report:

Waking up:

N o snoozing. I felt like sludge. I oozed out of bed anyway. Sat in a chair feeling like sludge. Drank some coffee while feeling equally sludgey. Did some jumping jacks to warm up for my gorilla workout, and felt like sludge being stomped on. Then i did my workout and started feeling better. By the time i finished my GW, i felt WAY better, and sat back down with a much breighter attitude.

Alone time:

I (accidentally) rocked this this morning. I started working on a mathematical construct i've been playing with and i blinked and an hour was gone. At first i wondered it i should cout it because it didnt suck, but then i realized that that was kind of the point. Find "alone" things that i LIKE. And i somehow had forgotten how much i love just working with numbers. Ive gotten so busy that havnt let myself just sit, chill, and play with numbers.

And as far as introspection goes, i gained a lot more insight about this particular construct and i cant wait to go work on it some more!

Running:

Nothing so far today. I dont know if ill get to run this evening. I work until 5 then i haveto pack for florida leaving tomorrow, and i have a meeting at 7. We'll see what happens.

Swing dancing:

I decided on my week one moves: the shin sham! Thanks to sea level's input and liketo some good videos!

I'll have more updates to this soon!

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

So impressed with the no-snooze button thing. Congrats too on figuring out what recharges you when you are alone

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Awesome job this morning :)

So impressed with the no-snooze button thing. Congrats too on figuring out what recharges you when you are alone

Thanks guys!! 

I'm still going to be on the lookout for more things to do alone as well Not resting on my laurels yet! Haha.

I have a legit castle near where I live that I've always wanted to hike to  to go explore. I've never been able to get anyone interested so that's on the plan sometime in the next 6 weeks.

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Way to go, oozing your way into feeling human. :) (I just typoed that as "way to goo"... which also works...) And successful alone time - see, it can be good!

And hooray for the Florida trip - am I right that you've got a couple interviews planned, plus looking for living spaces? I'm psyched to hear what you find!

Level 13 Elven Assassin
Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Current
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Goethe

Thanks for the support! I really hated life waking up. But i discovered that it didnt kill me. Which is a plus.

Yes, i have two interviews scheduled, i also plan on walking i to several places and asking for a job haha (this has worked well for me in the past haha). I alreay have a living space if i move down. My friend is renting a HUGE three bedroom house, of which i will have half.

And that snooze button is such a good idea!! I have to make a custom ine for me.....doctor who or firefly related maybe.....i would love to see that in the morning lol.

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

And that snooze button is such a good idea!! I have to make a custom ine for me.....doctor who or firefly related maybe.....i would love to see that in the morning lol.

If the Doctor can stop the Daleks by sucking them through a tear in the space/time vortex, you can get out of bed on time.

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Hey HN, sorry I'm late to the party:)  Sounds like you're off to a great start!  Nothing harder than flipping back the covers when the alarm goes off, good job.

Thanks CR! 

If the Doctor can stop the Daleks by sucking them through a tear in the space/time vortex, you can get out of bed on time.

hehe. I like that one!!!

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Thanks for the support! I really hated life waking up. But i discovered that it didnt kill me. Which is a plus.

Yes, i have two interviews scheduled, i also plan on walking i to several places and asking for a job haha (this has worked well for me in the past haha). I alreay have a living space if i move down. My friend is renting a HUGE three bedroom house, of which i will have half.

"I'll be in my bunk...."

Wait, that will most likely be less than helpful, never mind.

"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal [alarm clock]"

Oh, that one could work.

Aiel Rebel

Current Challenge

Str: 18.75 | Dex: 12.25 | Sta: 16 | Con: 30.25 | Wis: 27 | Cha: 16.25

i haveto pack for florida leaving tomorrow, and i have a meeting at 7. We'll see what happens.

Swing dancing:

I decided on my week one moves: the shin sham! Thanks to sea level's input and liketo some good videos!

I'll have more updates to this soon!

Coming to visit?

where in Florida are you going?

and ASL's swing vids rock!

also glad the jeep is happy.

Kyliewyotie

Level 15 Coyote Tinkerer
STR 27  DEX 18  STA 15  CON 14  WIS 14  CHA 12

Current Challenge

Curse you sudden but ineveitable betrayal!!! Haha!! That, i think, is actually my favorite scene in the entire series.

Im headed to naples/cape coral area. On the gulf. Right.on.the.freaking.beach.

Morning report:

Got up wihout snoozing, howver i accidently fell asleep in the chair i sat in. It was onlt for a few seconds but i dont know how to count this.

Did my gorilla workout. Ten rounds of clock jumps, leg raises, and kneeling push ups. I substituted clock jumps for box jumps for the mini challenge. This seemed like a much higher level of intensity than clock jumps.

Im going to be at work/ in a car for te next 36 some odd hours, so ill see what happens there. I may just call tomorow a whatever becuse it doesnt matter if i set an alarm, im just going to wake up when i wake up, in the car.

I will do my gorrilla workouts at the rest stops though.

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Curse you sudden but ineveitable betrayal!!! Haha!! That, i think, is actually my favorite scene in the entire series.

Morning report:

Got up wihout snoozing, howver i accidently fell asleep in the chair i sat in. It was onlt for a few seconds but i dont know how to count this.

Did my gorilla workout. Ten rounds of clock jumps, leg raises, and kneeling push ups. I substituted clock jumps for box jumps for the mini challenge. This seemed like a much higher level of intensity than clock jumps.

Im going to be at work/ in a car for te next 36 some odd hours, so ill see what happens there. I may just call tomorow a whatever becuse it doesnt matter if i set an alarm, im just going to wake up when i wake up, in the car.

I'm wearing this shirt right now, actually.  But on the beach you say?  You get to exercise on the beach!  That's my favorite place to go running.  And don't give up just because you'll be in the car.  Are you going alone?  Because you'll get your alone time down easy.  And just do your workout at a rest stop.  More than likely, you'll never see those people again, so you can be as much of a fool as you like.  :D

Level 3 Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 9 | CON: 4 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 5

Current Challenge

Have fun at the beach? What are clock jumps?I don't think my clock is sturdy enough for me to jump on......... :nevreness:

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Another good morning! I'm don't think you should count accidentally falling asleep in a chair against yourself - not like it was on purpose!

Ooooh, beach. So jealous. Enjoy Florida! And drive safe. Gorilla workouts at rest stops will be awesome!

Level 13 Elven Assassin
Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Current
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Goethe

Nice! The Beach!

Don't worry about the falling asleep in your chair. It wasn't long and your body probably needed it. Now if you had hit your snooze button or ignored your alarm, that would be a personal choice even if it was made in sleepy brain conditions.

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Morning report:

Call the snooze challenge a success if you don't doze at the wheel.  Be safe out there.

Cro Magnon Assassin

"Hold my beer and watch this..."

I'm wearing this shirt right now, actually. But on the beach you say? You get to exercise on the beach! That's my favorite place to go running. And don't give up just because you'll be in the car. Are you going alone? Because you'll get your alone time down easy. And just do your workout at a rest stop. More than likely, you'll never see those people again, so you can be as much of a fool as you like. :D

i NEED THAT SHIRT!!!

No im not going alone, im driving down with my friend who may become my roomate. We are having a blast so far. We are driving straight through 24 hours, so randomly sleeping in the car. Thats why i think the now snoozing rule doesnt really matter for tomorrow. Im just gonna wake up when my body is done sleeping, so i guess that kinda counts.

Just got out and did 10 minutes of shuttle run sprints and 40 box jumps onto a wall at the gas startion. Now my lungs hurt lol.

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Have fun at the beach? What are clock jumps?I don't think my clock is sturdy enough for me to jump on......... :nevreness:

Haha! I have a very sturdy clock.

No, they're jumps from center to forward (12), back to center, then to the side (3) and back to center and then all the way around the clock face. They are fun!

I switched to box jumps just for the mini challenge. I jumped onto a big ammo can. That was so nerve racking! I kept expecting it to flip over on me. I practiced my quiet nija landings onto the top, to minimize the force. It was a lot harder than i expected.

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines