Being a Jedi in training, its against my better judgement - but I can go with Sith. :D

sorry I made fun of the Fett in my Challenge thread Valthir haha.

I wouldn't worry about it. When one makes fun of Boba Fett, its like making fun of Chuck Norris. He can get is OWN revenge :D

I'm all for the Star Wars references (although SG-1 is an easy sell as well). So, since we are squad 3, isn't "Threepio" the obvious name? :) Perhaps not the epitome of fitness but neither are Sith necessarily…

Human Ranger, level 1

STR 3, DEX 2, STA 2, CON 2, WIS 4, CHA 2

––––––––––––––––––––––

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

Correct, most of them have a double "http" in the beginning which is wrong. Silence, can you edit the link post?

Human Ranger, level 1

––––––––––––––––––––––

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

So what will we call us?

So far the suggestions seem to be:

Team Voldemort

WORMHOLE: EXTREME!

Team Sith

Team Threepio

Being the suggester of one of them, my vote of course lies there. What say the rest of you?

Human Ranger, level 1

––––––––––––––––––––––

All right, all right, half my family have already decided that I have joined the Dark Side (of vanity-obsessed meatheads) so I guess I can accept it as well. Team Sith it is.

Oh, and Kahn, remember that "once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny!" ;)

Human Ranger, level 1

––––––––––––––––––––––

KURN DARKSUN HERE! I've hacked the account of the puny padawan kahn265 to help the Sith powerbase!

If you are "Team Sith" then we need to look at what it takes to follow the DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE!

MOST IMPORTANTLY....one needs to "Choose the quick and easy path"

Here is how to live up to a challenge and follow the "quick and easy path" to fitness....

• If you go to a gym, like I do, then right after work, go workout before you get home. You are in the groove, and inertia doesn't have a chance to take over. Furthermore, you are depriving your job of energy by not thinking about them as working out clears your mind.
  • Get friends to go work out with you and make it fast. The power of peer pressure is capable of making the weakminded do many things that he might not otherwise. Taking a fitness class counts as this, and is even easier because it means that you have that foundation.
  • Weight Training! Using the Dark side of the force will make you stiff and achey. Weight lifting will do the same. Furthermore, you get fitter faster and easier.
  • Prep your food on Sunday before the week starts. Then when you get home and feel like having junk food you instead have a meal ready so that you can save your money and use it to buy things for yourself (I hear Fry's is having a sale on Star Destroyers).
  • Healthier veggies are darker - the darker the green, the more vitamins. Same with black beans. So you are consuming darkness!
I hope this helps all the Budding Sith out there

KURN DARKSUN LOGGING OFF!

<Dark Side Fitness>

Look to the work of Darth Sideous and how he gained control of the Senate. He worked slowly to increase his support and power until he could seize the Chancellor position. Likewise, do the same - workout every day. Fitness will not happen overnight, but eventually, if you continue to exercise your will to workout, you will have the power to rule the galaxy!

</Dark Side Fitness>

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines