Well, I haven't been doing at *all* well on getting to the gym ~ quitting derby has dampened my mood... but I've also been crazy busy - at work, helping with derby still and with my boys. I don't seem to have time just for me. It'll all calm down next week or the week after (just in time for the challenge to end, of course).

Soda - still drinking it (look, here's a diet cherry cola next to me!) - I am sticking to a cheat night (aside from the soda and occasional chips) - YAY! That's a real step toward leveling for me. :) I am still taking in way too much processed sugars and went back to buying sliced bread rather than making it at home (which I did for a couple months), so I need to get back to that, too.

101 Things - Working on it. I plan to take a look at what else I can complete and what I can start by the end of the challenge. Getting rid of 100 things would be easy if I just let myself count each piece of clothing I'm donating as a thing - but I'm counting each box of clothing as a thing. Silly me.

How is everyone else doing?

Dwarf Assassin | Level 2

STR (2) ~ DEX (3) ~ STA (3) ~ CON (3) ~ WIS (1) ~ CHA (3) 

Current Challenge Thread | 101 Things
"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions." -Robin Hood

Hiya everyone! Just wanted to see how everyone is doing ! I am doing great ...I have lost almost 5 pounds since the beginning of the challenge!

@ Cynnister ---Soda is my crutch so I feel your pain, we cannot keep it in our house because I will drink it constantly!! I love diet coke but am trying to substitute it with teas but it is just not the same..I am having more luck with flavored and unflavored carbonated water...maybe it is the bubbles but they seem to give me some satisfaction.

Well it is Bed time!!!

Sadness Is Easy Because It is Surrender

http://twitter.com/#!/PsychoLoLCat

Congrats on the weight loss, Faline! :D I'm just glad I'm back under 220, as I put forth in my goals. I am sooo stressed this month (hence the soda) and lack of sleep is really not helping. But it'll be so exciting when I'm done! I'm creating the flyers/posters/program/etc for the roller derby team! Yay! (I love art and I really hope it can be my career one day). They have to be approved first, but here's a sneak peek of some parts of the bout posters... Flickr

I'm checking out my 101 Things list to find out how many I've started and completed so far. The goal was 5 to start and 5 to complete... Started > 1. Volunteer at Farm Sanctuary, 2. Get Rid of 100 Things, 3. Save a 3-month Emergency Fund, 4. Have a Musical Movie Marathon, 5. Eliminate Non-Fitting Clothes from my Wardrobe. Completed > Choose 26 of the 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity on ZenHabits.net and post for daily viewing!... That's it. Hmm, time to send something to PostSecret, write on a bathroom wall, create some positive vandalism and get a microdermal piercing [birthday present to myself - Monday I'm 32! ::gasp!::]

So, that's my progress...

Dwarf Assassin | Level 2

Happy Birthday to me! Now to eat some vegan cake my coworker is making me. :) Still under 220 (yay) I'm not losing any weight this month, but at least I'm not gaining! Posters are near completion and I was looking to get a microdermal piercing this weekend (but it didn't happen). Updates?

Dwarf Assassin | Level 2

Happy Birthday to me!

Really happy birthday!

Now to eat some vegan cake my coworker is making me. :)

Pictures or did not happen :D

Still under 220 (yay) I'm not losing any weight this month, but at least I'm not gaining!

To be true I have found not gaining much more important than losing. We are here for the long haul so just stick to get an awesome lifestyle and things will come themselves.

Great work Cynnister!

http://nerdfitness.com/community/album.php?albumid=12&attachmentid=245

It was sooo yummy! And my co-worker is so cute. She said she didn't even use soy milk because it had the word "milk" in it. It was very thoughtful of her.

Thank you all!

Dwarf Assassin | Level 2

Well, I'm down to 217.6 (yay - that about 2 lbs for the month). I did not complete 5 of the 101 Things but I did start 5. Yay! I did not go to the gym *twice* this month. I got a big fat F for that one... Less sugar and far less soda this week. Very pleased.

If we're starting a new challenge this month (hell, even if we're not) I think I'm keeping the same goals and working on them all again. Well, and adding the goal of getting under 215 lbs and getting back into roller derby.

How did everyone else do?

Dwarf Assassin | Level 2

Well, I'm down to 217.6 (yay - that about 2 lbs for the month).

Great work!

If we're starting a new challenge this month (hell, even if we're not) I think I'm keeping the same goals and working on them all again

Does not sound like a bad idea. I will tweak and push them a little but probably will stick with the main idea (don't binge, get my ass out).

How did everyone else do?

On Monday I had an assignment that suddenly I noticed I had done very wrong so I stayed at home working.

Even that the last couple of days have been so awesome that I get that fail as a pass :D

I have stick on 210 pounds but feel much stronger and energetic than ever so it's a success. Although I still have to get out today I gone from 21 push-ups to 50 during the challenge!

Well I did okay ... C- if I had to grade myself....I lost 4.2 pounds but need to work on exercising more... so plenty of room to grow :) But overall not a bad challenge :) Sounds like everyone did well too...Yay for us !! :)

Excellent! 4.2 lbs off is vetty, vetty niiiice. :D Yay for us!!

Dwarf Assassin | Level 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines