(Re-)Introduction!

Hey all! I'm back! Hurricane Sandy and law school finals knocked me off the radar, but I'm back! Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to get into my old profile (without calling an administrator), but I like the new username better. Pleasure to be back! :D My lifts have increased since the new semester has started - and I'm solid into rowing and running. Looking to be a good restart indeed :)

Hello, NF! I'm pandapanda. I'm on this board because I'm used to be pretty go-fight-win, but that all stopped when law school hit me like a brick wall. Now I want to reintegrate at least 30 minutes of work into my life everyday! Simple enough, right? I'm planning! Lots of planning! I started the 6WK challenge and posted (as a ranger) here! Wish me luck. (PS I've been a NF reader since the beginning! Mad respect!)

RANGER LV. 2 STR: 5 | DEX: 3.5 | CON: 5.5 | STA: 4.5 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 3.5 | Intro | 1st Challenge | 2nd Challenge | Fitocracy
1RM (lbs) SQT 235 | DL 255 | DB BP 73 | OHP 100 | FSQT 157.5 | C&J 152 | 5k 20'00"

Welcome back, glad you made it back to us. Good luck on your goals, whatever they might be!

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

D: YOU HAVE SO MANY LEVELS D: Thanks!! Notice you're a scout - my father and brother are triathletes, and my mom is a marathoner. Seriously been working the HR training to try and catch up :) Might drop around the guild one of these days!

RANGER LV. 2 STR: 5 | DEX: 3.5 | CON: 5.5 | STA: 4.5 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 3.5 | Intro | 1st Challenge | 2nd Challenge | Fitocracy
1RM (lbs) SQT 235 | DL 255 | DB BP 73 | OHP 100 | FSQT 157.5 | C&J 152 | 5k 20'00"

Feel free to stop on by, we're always around somewhere. Sounds like it.... runs in the family. 

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion