Sara's 6 week challenge log

I decided I'm going to post my daily progress here. I am not good at consistently logging everything I eat and everything I do. So I think writing stuff here will be good. I had a good day today, even though I drank too much wine last night..I did a 30 min. Hiit workout---ran outside in the cold and on icy sidewalks. I was careful. Ate Paleo all day...my only slip was a small glass of Simply OJ. Made some chicken in the crockpot and packed my lunch for tomorrow. I'm well prepared meal wise for the next 4 10 hr days I'll be at work. I'm bringing my workout clothes to the office tomorrow. We have our own gym. I joined in August and haven't used it once...I have my reasons which are really just excuses. I need to get in there and try it. I'm not much of a gym person--but I joined because it was only $20 per month. I gotta Just do it! So far,I'm feeling motivated and successful since I started this!

I did pretty good today. Ate Paleo...just had another small glass of OJ like hesterday and 5 mini Hershey dark chocolate bars. Drank lots of water. I brought my clothes to work to try and work out in our company facility for the first time. I had to work in a different department unexpectedly and didn't get a long enough break to do it. My goal is to do it next week. No excuses! Feeling in control and like I'm going to get somewhere in the next 6 weeks. Haven't addressed the money issue really....gotta do it soon. Otherwise, it's a fail and I really do want that aspect of my life to improve.....

Had a good weekend. Worked 10 hr days. Stuck to Paleo because I had cooked extra food so I had something to pack for lunch and dinner each day. Didn't workout--but not worried about it. Ready to put more effort into this challenge starting tomorrow! Mostly happy with my first week efforts--but I'm going to fine tune my goals and figure out my grading/point system.