What song can you absolutely not stop listening to lately?

I've always had this fantasy to build a cabin in the mountains (preferably in Colorado, US).

My entire soul is absorbed by this song whenever I listen to it. Can't...stop...listening...aaaaargh!

Eli and the Timeline of Growth

"Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.

You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic." ~ Anaïs Nin

Yeah that's a weird mix indeed. :D

I just can't stop listening to this and I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't really like any of the artists and it's not as if we'd be talking about some sophisticated lyricism here. Still, every time Spotify starts playing the "ooh, oooh oooh" I'm happy and turn up the volume. Damn it.

• Like 1

How about a glass of purgatory with a splash of heaven?

I just can't stop listening to this and I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't really like any of the artists and it's not as if we'd be talking about some sophisticated lyricism here. Still, every time Spotify starts playing the "ooh, oooh oooh" I'm happy and turn up the volume. Damn it.

I love all of the artists on that song and I bump it regularly. I regret nothing.

On that note, this is one of A$AP's album cuts that I reeeeaaaally like as of lately:

AAANNNDDD just to let 'em know (none of these are SFW, by the way):

• Like 1

Ah, after reading Aesop Rock I was hoping for Daylight or this gem:

I haven't paid much attention to Hip Hop since the early 2000s and it's really exhausting to go through like 3-5 albums per my favourite artist back then, especially if it's to mostly discover mediocrity, see more recent albums of DMX or Nas.

• Like 1

How about a glass of purgatory with a splash of heaven?

Reminds me of

Love this song with the exception of Chipmunk's verse. He had a few big pop songs as a teenager then all of a sudden he reinvented himself as a grime artist, I've never understood how he was invited to work on this track.