What song can you absolutely not stop listening to lately?

People who only listen to one sort of music because that's what they think they're 'supposed to listen to' are silly. It's why I find the notion of guilty pleasures a bit odd.

So true!  I love electro-industrial and baroque opera and 90s hip hop and I listen to top 40 when I'm driving and I like seeing folk musicans and classical opera live.  It all has a place - sure, someone will always hate what you love, but who cares?  Who needs guilt?

On the original question, I've been listening to three remixes of Assemblage 23's The Noise Inside my Head on repeat lately - I think I may be getting tired of it, but for now I'm still feeling bouncy when I hear it.

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

OOOOH EEEEEM GEEEEE

The Features - This Disorder

http://youtu.be/nI0lEpK6onE

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

I'm going to cheat and say the ENTIRETY of Random Access Memories, the new Daft Punk album.  Available free, streaming, on iTunes.  Let me tell you, my friends, they are at their Daft Punkiest.  

LEVEL 1 Half-Elf Adventurer"Play your part well, for there all honor lies".STG:2 DEX:2STA:3 CON:3WIS:1 CHA:4Fitocracy!

Recently been hung up on the Loveless album by My Bloody Valentine...again. No matter how many times I listen to it, I could always listen to it some more. 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

I first heard about this song around New Year's and whenever it comes on my playlist it really resonates with me

Lonesome Dream by Lord Huron

15 Step by Radiohead &

Futures by Zero 7   

have been on my mind lately as well

Level 0 Yeti Adventurer with Assassin Aspirations

"Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving" - Albert Einstein

Hmmm.....

I've been listening to a lot of random stuff lately.

Metal

(Chinese rock//metalcore, ballad-ish, has a very driving beat)

-- (This is some seriously hard stuff....reminds me a lot of old A7X, In Flames, Chimaira, that type of stuff)

-- (Has a nice melodic intro)

-- (This is folk-ish metal. Like a Chinese version of Finntroll if you're into that....nice.)

Theme Songs

-- (Best theme song cover ever!)

-- (My favorite PR theme...total fangirl here.)

Other -- I am a child of the 90s.

I rediscovered an old favorite of mine! It's a really indescribable feeling to find that song you forgot all about. :D

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Guest CyborgNinja

Rammstein - Amerika.

It's like a bunch of German guys got together and boiled down the last 10 years of my thoughts about globalism into 4 minutes and set it to music with a lulzy video.

Dude... I couldn't help but think of this song when I listened to that.  They sound eerily similar.

bert_eyes.gif

It also appears I have a new contribution to this thread: It's a song called Butterfly by Crazy Town.

;)

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!