What song can you absolutely not stop listening to lately?

TechN9ne, Can't get enough of his music lately especially Am I a Psych, E.B.A.H.,  WorldWide Choppers, ect. pretty much anythign off of his new album. Oh and Don't tweet this

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Rockin out to the 80s right now at work (themed day)

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I'm earworming lately... thought I'd bump this back up!

Applause by lady gaga- don't ask me why- just not something I can stop listening to!!! and the video amuses me as a dancer tremendously. 

and 

Dear Insanity- Just saw a remix on one of DLB's vidoes... HOLY crap I love it. Although I just watched the video- totally wack. still love the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYW1PLNrpVg

yes I know... gaga- and that. don't ask- I have no shame- no discriminatory tastes as it were!!! 

I've been rocking The Protomen's albums back to back for the past month until this week.  Now it's All Daft Punk, all the time.  Da Funk for the win!  Must be getting into Race mode.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm earworming lately... thought I'd bump this back up!

Applause by lady gaga- don't ask me why- just not something I can stop listening to!!! and the video amuses me as a dancer tremendously.

and 

Dear Insanity- Just saw a remix on one of DLB's vidoes... HOLY crap I love it. Although I just watched the video- totally wack. still love the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYW1PLNrpVg

yes I know... gaga- and that. don't ask- I have no shame- no discriminatory tastes as it were!!!

Oh man.... I had Applause earwormed for a couple days and didn't even know what the song was. Just two lines from the chorus, apparently it's in a Kia commercial. Took me a while to figure out what song it was... and I can verify, insanity can be a result of such condition.

On another note, I myself have been on a Lindsey Sterling kick... dubstep violin... yeah... not a combination I would expect.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I love her actual music... Her covers are meh but I love her music... Crystallize, shadows, transcendence or elements. I use crystallize for dance a lot. The is a video is floating somewhere. Like her much.

Heavy Cross is a song by the gossip. It's the commercial for the Dior perfume with cherlize the ton in it. Love it.

Same with how do you like me now (sock monkey kiss commercial) Love it also :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2HCYt8YiA

I love Dream Theater, and they recently released an album that I have yet to listen to...

but this song is pretty freaking epic. From their last album. It moves me. You really have to sit back, close your eyes and listen, though.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

I don't know why but I can't stop listening to Too Much by OCAD. Muse by them is also pretty good. Although my earworm songs seem to change every couple of days so who knows tomorrow!

Starting weight: 195    Now weight: 160

A past will chase you if you try to escape from it, but once you confront it, it's just an old memory inside you.

I love her actual music... Her covers are meh but I love her music... Crystallize, shadows, transcendence or elements. I use crystallize for dance a lot. The is a video is floating somewhere. Like her much.

Heavy Cross is a song by the gossip. It's the commercial for the Dior perfume with cherlize the ton in it. Love it.

I tend to just pull up her playlist... hit play... and let it run. Don't forget Moon Trance... :-)

And yeah, I wasn't sure if that second part was for me or not... had me rather confused since I've been away from here for while.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

it was for this part:

Oh man.... I had Applause earwormed for a couple days and didn't even know what the song was. Just two lines from the chorus, apparently it's in a Kia commercial. Took me a while to figure out what song it was... and I can verify, insanity can be a result of such condition.

I had a similar issues trying to figure out what song was what off of commericals. :D

it was for this part:

I had a similar issues trying to figure out what song was what off of commericals. :D

Gotcha... seemed like you were just repeating yourself for some reason, but I'm caught up now. At least till the next time...

My first challenge

Gotcha... seemed like you were just repeating yourself for some reason, but I'm caught up now. At least till the next time...

lol I was posting quickly between things at training- so it was definitely in part "my bad"

no worries.

:D

<3 breaking benjamine- I LOVE putting them on- it's one of my "go to bands" when I don't know what I want.

For Nerds fond of '80s music, you may remember The Suburbs, a Twin Cities band that had the song Love is the Law. Well, after many years they have just released a new album. Yay! This song isn't the best one on this album, but it makes me chuckle because I identify with singer's perspective.

http://youtu.be/iwL2ZNt0Bf8

Gnome Assassin - Level 4

STR 7.75 | DEX 3.5 | STA 5.0 | CON 4.5 | WIS 4.0 | CHA 3.75

"The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts."

First Challenge  Second Challenge Third Challenge

Not going to be for everybody (I know the stigma metal tends to get), but the two studio versions (and the acapella version Van Canto did) have been staples of my playlists for a while (brings out my repressed Highland warrior genes), then I found this version, I know the words gets overused on the internet, but imo this is epic. 

Macy Gray and ODB's cover of "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"

Definitely worth a listen. 

Human-Dark Elf

Globetrotting Gypsy / Loose Cannon Neo-Sorcerer / Aspiring Assassin 

Daily Battle Log   |   Current Challenge

There is no struggle too vast. No odds too overwhelming for even should we fail, should we fall. We will know that we have lived. - Anomander Rake