What song can you absolutely not stop listening to lately?

I really can't stop hitting repeat on

in the last few days.

Before that it was Technologic by Daft Punk..

...then it was

...then it was

I could go on for a long time but I don't want to make a pseudo novella out of my tastes :P

So what's stuck on repeat for you?

• Like 1

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

-- Charles Bukowski

For some weird reason, Dropkick Murphy's cover of "The Irish Rover" goes round and round in my head as of late.

• Like 2

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

I have been listening to the soundtrack for Les Miserables all day long and I can't get a few of the songs out of my head.

• Like 1

Ranger Level 3STR: 8 / DEX: 4 / STA: 5 / CON: 5 / WIS: 6 / CHA: 3

"Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured,

it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home.

But do you know the best thing about pain? 

It lets you know you're not dead yet!"

Umm slightly embarrassing actually.....been listening to a running CD for workouts and it has some unusual songs on it, stuff I don't normally go for.

These 2 in particular seem to have caught my attention:

More my thing and definitely played over and over recently is:

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Florence and the Machine- Heavy in your Arms and the new one I have no idea what it's called and my google fu is failing me.  (it's the music video where is really androgynous while she's singing and there is this violent relationship thing going on kind of off screen and it cuts back and forth between the two)

Alex Clare- Up All Night... completely obsessed. 

Also Ekdeb Aleyk- it's Egyptian- loving it loving it loving it. 

At the moment, "The Rains of Castamere" from Game of Thrones is stuck in my head on repeat.

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Always capable of hitting repeat:

Roses Never Cry - Heatbeat

Animus Vox - The Glitch Mob

Most recent:

Wicked Games - The Weeknd

Feel the Love - Rudimental

Past frequent repeat plays:

Midnight City - M83

Furious Angels - Rob Dougan

Nightcall - Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Always capable of hitting repeat:

Roses Never Cry - Heatbeat

Animus Vox - The Glitch Mob

Most recent:

Wicked Games - The Weeknd

Feel the Love - Rudimental

Past frequent repeat plays:

Midnight City - M83

Furious Angels - Rob Dougan

Nightcall - Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx

oh nom nom Glitch Mob- LURV

I have to listen to Mumford and Sons daily. One of their CDs is almost always on for me. As for specific songs

The Sandman, Brakeman and Me by Monsters of Folk

and

Joan and Bobby by Walk off the Earth

My friend is a huge Mumford and Sons... I can't get into it-.  it's so... vanilla to me. 

Walk off the Earth though- good chit for shuuuuure

the first song that got me into the sort of music i listen to now was stuck with me for ages and that's Ben Howards

(it's on now :D) but recently i've been playing Frank Turners
loads, mostly to the gym (it's exactly the length of time it takes me to drive there and i've learnt all the words too) 

I have to listen to Mumford and Sons daily. One of their CDs is almost always on for me. As for specific songs

The Sandman, Brakeman and Me by Monsters of Folk

and

Joan and Bobby by Walk off the Earth

i too am a big fan of Mr Mumford and his Sons, and for a bit i had a big obsession with Monsters of Folks

... don't ask why (despite its massive chilloutness)

Mumford's

has pretty much been on repeat in my truck.

When I'm lifting, I've been playing two more than usual.  For long, drawn out sets, I've been lidtening to this a lot.  Dunno what it is, exactly, maybe something in the devil-may-care tone, like I can just keep going despite the pain.

And for max efforts sets, for whatever reason this has been working:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzQ8GEVEWo8

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

Get ready for the laughs...

Paul Simon's album Graceland. Notable tracks: Graceland, Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes, You Can Call Me Al, Under African Skies, Homeless, and That Was Your Mother.

True story: I used to live in Lafayette, Louisiana, so the lyrics in That Was Your Mother, "I'm standing on a corner in Lafayette, state of Louisiana, wondering where a city boy can go to get a little conversation, drink a little red wine, catch a little bit of those cajun girls dancin' the zydeco" have a special place my heart.

Second true story: On my early Saturday morning bike ride, I was stopped at a light briefly with a car jammin' to You Can Call Me Al.

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

the first song that got me into the sort of music i listen to now was stuck with me for ages and that's Ben Howards

(it's on now :D) but recently i've been playing Frank Turners
loads, mostly to the gym (it's exactly the length of time it takes me to drive there and i've learnt all the words too) 

i too am a big fan of Mr Mumford and his Sons, and for a bit i had a big obsession with Monsters of Folks

... don't ask why (despite its massive chilloutness)

Yes! Monsters of Folk is awesome, I'm listening to their song "Sandman, Brakeman and Me" right now. I wish they had more music :(

Oh man can I ramble on about all my loved music, but I'll post my very latest earworms (I have an extensive playlist on Spotify of all my love love loved songs!)

Yeasayer - Fingers Never Bleed

Young Galaxy - Cover Your Tracks

So many more, but I'll just leave these here... Glitch Mob is another huge favorite :)

Level 1 Wood Elf Druid

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge