What song can you absolutely not stop listening to lately?

Oh man can I ramble on about all my loved music, but I'll post my very latest earworms (I have an extensive playlist on Spotify of all my love love loved songs!)

Yeasayer - Fingers Never Bleed

Young Galaxy - Cover Your Tracks

So many more, but I'll just leave these here... Glitch Mob is another huge favorite :)

LOVE me some Yeasayer and TMoE.

Maybe it's because this is my last day of work before spring break, and I'm tired and zoned out, but I have Novelle Vague's cover of

stuck in my head. It's so entrancing. Much less upbeat than the Dead Kennedys' version.

Level 1 Adventurer

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | CON: 2 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 4

My First Challenge

"The pleasures of heaven are with me, and the pains of hell are with me;

The first I graft and increase upon myself--the latter I translate into a new tongue."

(this video is so derpy)

I'm normally into nothing but edm and dubstep, but recently I cannot get enough of these songs XD

EDM is also my norm too, and over the years I have come across so many songs I would just hit repeat again and again and again. Something as simple as a song I've never heard before being dropped into someone's set at a club, or hearing a new song on a podcast or radio show.

oh nom nom Glitch Mob- LURV

So many more, but I'll just leave these here... Glitch Mob is another huge favorite :)

Yes! More Glitch Mob fans!! I missed out on seeing them last year and have still not forgiven myself for it :(

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I have a video I did with one of their pieces as long as no one minds me sharing here- I LURVED that piece. well after I saw it I did- I thought I bombed pretty hard the night of the event -but turns out- it wasn't so tragic.  :redface-new:

Share away! I won't be able to see it at work :( , but I'll check it out later.

This is the video that introduced them to me.

https://vimeo.com/13841780

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Oooh I see a new playlist in my future!!!

Yay. Glitch mob. Nom nom nom

"video"

Wow awesome!  I wish I had coordination like that.  Love the music!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Not something I would have listened to purposely prior to exercising/getting fit, but I've been known to seek out the Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins when looking for a PR or nice runners high.

Other songs that tend to elicit PR's and runners highs for me:

Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell

Kid Rock - Bawitdaba

Eminem - Lose Yourself

Jay-Z - Empire State of Mind

Other songs I've been all about lately:

Passion Pit - Carried Away

Dan Croll - From Nowhere

Robert Delong - Global Concepts

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I have been listening to a lot of Rufus and Chaka Khan lately, particularly this...think I first heard it (sort of) when Tone-Loc (remember him?) sampled it on one of his songs when I was a kid. I didn't know who Rufus were at that time, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63zOqDYB0Ko

This is why I cannot bring my iPod to the gym. Cannot. Between this, George Clinton/P-Funk, James Brown, Prince, Herbie Hancock, the Isley Brothers and many others, I will automatically forget what I'm doing and groove my ass off. lol.

I'm into Mumford as well, also I'm sometimes bothered by the naivety of their lyrics, their tunes are catchy and I love the whole "togetherness" that comes out of it. Did what I write make any sense ? Blame it on my non-mastery of English :)

Two songs I listen to when I'm feeling like I'm gonna fail at losing weight : 

Paul Baribeau - Ten things : http://youtu.be/Y1W81WkpUnY

Jeffrey Lewis : Time : http://youtu.be/aiCeD1B12KA

I'm a huge Jeffrey Lewis fan, he gives me hope.