the beginning to the end

Hello everyone! My name is Bobby, and I'm 14 years old, currently a 9th grader in high school. All my life I've been fat and unfit, but now I'm too skinny and weak. I couldn't even do 1 push up a year ago, but at least now I can do 10! I'm here to change, and do amazing things. Let's work hard, guys, and level up in the game of life!

Goals:

Stop eating junk food, and start eating Paleo

Be fluent in Korean

Be fluent in Japanese

Run a 6:30 mile

Do 100 consecutive push ups - start from 10, work my way up

Learn to play acoustic guitar

Learn parkour

Learn a martial art

Level 1 Half-Elven Monk

STR 1

DEX 3

STA 2

CON 2

WIS 4

CHA 3

Heroic Feats:

Sadly, my parents aren't that healthy, and even doing one push up is hard for them. They love to eat ice cream and desserts, but tend to eat healthy for other things. Lately I've been getting them to buy more fruits and vegetables, and have stopped eating junk food. Just because they buy it doesn't mean I have to eat it, so I can't blame them, although it does make it a bit harder.

Level 1 Half-Elven Monk

STR 1

DEX 3

STA 2

CON 2

WIS 4

CHA 3

Heroic Feats:

Sadly, my parents aren't that healthy, and even doing one push up is hard for them. They love to eat ice cream and desserts, but tend to eat healthy for other things. Lately I've been getting them to buy more fruits and vegetables, and have stopped eating junk food. Just because they buy it doesn't mean I have to eat it, so I can't blame them, although it does make it a bit harder.

You'll do awesome, attitude is crucial!