Costa Rica in 4 weeks ! yay =D

Hello there ! 

(first im french so be gentle about all my writing mistakes ^^ and feel free to give advice to improve it !)

I have a soo much inspirating story. I'll talk about my parents. Im 21 year old almost 22 in 21 days oww ^^ and i'v a big sister who's 25. My parents are in the 50ths. We live in Quebec%Canade. Since 2 year im off the family home for my studying and my sister is gone too and so my parents Josée and Roger decided to level up their life. To quit the winter, to go travel, to live. They rent our house for one year and took a year-break of job (beside that I dont think they will come back hehe) to go live in Costa Rica at Ojochal (Pacifique coast)

This is so good to see them hapy, doing something that is new not ''normal'' . Theres is people in the family who find them crazy and others jalous and also (most of them) are happy for them like me hehe. So !

I'll go visit them in the first two weeks of april. I'v found a couple of activities to do beside the beach stuff like : Hiking volcano, horse back riding into the wild , scuba diving ! I'm so excited. And do not think that it was easy to get the money to go there, the plane cost 800$ per person and we only had 3 months to get ready my and my Bf to go there but we succeed !. 

Here's my advice if you have a goal and want to reach it fast.

First : make a week plan, a budget : how much do you need to eat and pay the living stuff. Is it to much ? can you cut in those depenses ? I bet yes ! For exemple I'v cut all the restaurant and the dessert (plus eating more paleo)

Second : how often do you do $$$activities$$ -cinema-drinking-other-stuff-that-cost-money ? Well propbably for at least a good 200$ per month (yeah I know it goes fast) I bet you see it coming : cut it all ! BUT do not forget to move around and hang out with friends, just do it in another way like : hey guys this week we'are going to make a igloo (if there snow enough) or just playing video game without all the pizza and beer stuff. Shhh it will be fun ! Use your imaginations, your a geek so you have plenty of it !

Third : You can do it. Think of your goal, how amazing it will be and how much you will deserve it ! :) Once you get staterd nothing will stops you.

Marie-Noelle B  =D

et ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, alors ils l'ont fait ! "  

Hey :) I went to Costa Rica for a high school exchange, 2 months. Stayed with a family, still in touch with them, planning on going back soon so im jealous of you XP

Few things part from those you mentioned that you should do-- Rio Celeste is amazing, do not miss it!!! Also malls, Paseo de las Flores is cool :) if the mountain you're talking about is Volcan Poas, then enjoy, its such a beautiful area :) also my Costa Rican host mum always raves about the beaches in Guadaloupe. Theres also some beaches in particular that have baby turtles hatching at certain times of the year, so look out for that!! :) do u know which regions you will be travelling to?

In terms of money, i spent $600 in 2 months for just everyday movies/clothes/eating out.

Hope you have an awesome time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Current ChallengePrevious Challenge, Daily Battle Log

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 1