• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BarefootDawsy

Dawsy's 28 day challenge

Progress update: So far so good!

Goal 1: I've managed to conquer the Hill this month, and it's now part of my regular runs.

Goal 2: I've decided to abandon the chin-ups goal since there's just nowhere for me to do them at the moment. Instead, I set myself a new goal of completing a 5K run non-stop. To my surprise, I managed to complete this one on my third try, which is a first for me. Thank you Vibram! To spur me on to do more, I've decided to register for a 14km race in August...watch this space.

Goal 3: The weight's slowly coming off, thanks to a little attention to my diet, Trail Walker training and a Daily Burn account. I'm down to 88.5 as of this morning, so only 1kg to go!

What country are you in? I'm just assuming somewhere in Asia, which means I want a postcard and am extremely JEALOUS.

Hooray for signing up for a race! You'll find that they're terribly addicting. Good job on the 5Ks. I have my first 10K on May 22 and a Half on June 6. Seems like a bad idea but I know I can do it. Keep running and working towards your race! Let me know how your blisters are faring. I wonder if they would be better if I band-aid mine...

Sign in to follow this