"Rage against the machine"

Hi Everyone,

My name is Pam and I am here with the rather usual -need to lose 30 lbs and get fit situation.  But I'm HERE because this rebellious notion speaks to me. I suffer from mistrust in "the man" and I can enjoy the company of those who seek the truth. What is it in rebellion that offers strength?-I'm not sure but I'm feeling it.

Am I nerdy?-Well I have very little swagger-so probably. I'm a mom, I have a full time job as a nurse (that's kinda nerdy). I'm in the know a far as video games go-thanks to my 15 y.o son. So, I know I can produce nerds.................

What superhero would I want to be is something we play at my house pretty often..........................usually I settle on spiderman, but then I change my mind as I am not a city girl really and I feel spiderman would have the most fun in the city. Maybe Yoda..........hmmm,  well I'm sure we'll keep playing this game.

I want to have superhero energy-the kind that comes from deep inside, fueled by great nutrition and exercise. You know when you meet those people with a high vibrational energy exuding from them,,,,,,,,

Well Thanks for letting me be part of this

Pam