• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I am not from NZ but I will be there next year!  I've got some friends around Dunedin getting married so I'm going to make the trip over.  Should be a good time I think!

Whoops, forgot to pay attention, so that is what the follow button is for. Nice to meet you all. Interesting to see how Steve's project has progressed these last few years, even making inroads on our far-flung patch of dirt. 

G'day Auckland folk, I'm in Auckland this week (love the city by the way :positive: ), visiting from Sydney and come here every couple months for a few weeks.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the centre of Auckland where I can do Olympic lifting? (bumper plates for cleans)

I found a place called Kia Kaha crossfit on google but when I went there it had closed down :(

I recently joined, based in Auckland.

Dominic, Netfit Training room in Ellerslie has a good Oly area, or you can try the Newmarket crossfit box (Carlton Gore road, next to the domain)

Hey Kiwi's :)

I'm back in Auckland for this week only, little short notice but anyone fancy a game of squash on Thursday night? (21 Nov)

Hey I'm from Christchurch but living in Wellington, loving the amount of other Nerds that like being fit as well on here and that I'm not the only one.