So, I'm new... but not new to fitness. I'm about two months in on Stronglifts, I'm really enjoying it! Thinking of doing Paleo but with dairy... lol.

I also am really looking forward to doing the next challenge!

Goals:

- lose a good 20lbs

- run 40k per week (depending on weather, I'm doing about 20k, I used to do nearly 60k...)

- do at least 1 unassisted pullup

- do at least 10 real pushups

- consistantly do yoga once a week

Anyway, so just saying hi... HI!

Level 1 Wood Elf. Warrior at heart, training with the AdventurersSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

I'm on MyFitnessPal and someone posted a link to Staci's story, so I started reading her story, the articles and finally decided to join the community. I like MFP's community, but there's only so much on weightlifting, I thought here might be better!

Level 1 Wood Elf. Warrior at heart, training with the AdventurersSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Hello KitKatty :)

Awesome that you manage to find us here! Welcome to the Rebellion. Your goals seem fine, do you have a plan how to get there aswell?

Hello!

Thanks!

Yes, yes I do!

Goals:

- lose a good 20lbs (keep exercising and either go Paleo or at least watch what I eat)

- run 40k per week (depending on weather, I'm doing about 20k, I used to do nearly 60k...) 10k per day when I run to and from work, so up it from 2 days to three, then to four!

- do at least 1 unassisted pullup, I want to start doing inverted rows and gravitron pullups

- do at least 10 real pushups, I can do a good 8-10 on my knees, so slowly start with one or two in my toes, the rest on my knees and just keep pushing myself...

- consistantly do yoga once a week, I have a DVD, it's simply a matter of making the time!

Hello!

Thanks!

Yes, yes I do!

Goals:

- lose a good 20lbs (keep exercising and either go Paleo or at least watch what I eat)

- run 40k per week (depending on weather, I'm doing about 20k, I used to do nearly 60k...) 10k per day when I run to and from work, so up it from 2 days to three, then to four!

- do at least 1 unassisted pullup, I want to start doing inverted rows and gravitron pullups

- do at least 10 real pushups, I can do a good 8-10 on my knees, so slowly start with one or two in my toes, the rest on my knees and just keep pushing myself...

- consistantly do yoga once a week, I have a DVD, it's simply a matter of making the time!

Those are some really nice goals! I've been doing 100% Paleo since the first week of January, with only one week of break where I kept eating about 75% paleo. I really love it, I'm way more energetic and in a better mood since I started doing it. There is a really good guide on how to get to do pullups on nerdfitness.com, you should have an easy time finding it , if you haven't already :)

Yoga is really nice aswell, it's the kind of workout that leaves you with more energy going out of it than what you went in with it. It's awesome! 

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)