G'day guys!

First of of all, who I am:
Height: 1,65m (5'5")
Weight: 67kg (147lb)

I am a brazilian guy living as a student in Sydney. I'm not really fat but within the last 10 years I developed a top belly and it really bother me and I decide to do something.

I work from 6:30am to 3pm and then I go to school from 5 to 9.
My workplace has a gym for the employees which I tried to use it some times before go to school. My top goals are to be successful in creating the fitness habit, eat healthy and meditate.

I got the Rebel Strenght Guide and had a look on the forum, but I think that there is to much infomation and I don't know how to start everything. Need some help.

Ps: I know that my english sucks but I'm working on it. Feel free to mock me. :)

"A man changes his life when he stop doing what he likes and start to do what HAS TO BE DONE"

Welcome to the rebellion!  We try not to mock people here for their language skills, so no worries.  If you're looking for a place to start, eat clean and lift heavy.  Diet is 80% of weight loss, so figure out what will work for you to get your calories down, then find something heavy, pick it up and repeat, then find new ways to pick it up.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

If you click on the NERD FITNESS tab and go to the free resources, you'll find a beginners guide to healthy eating.  Read that first and make your diet cleanup your first change.  Read the strength guide, watch any videos, and head into the gym.  Good luck.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Agree, diet makes a big difference. You don't need a gym to work out. Look at the beginners body weight workout. You can do a couple sets when you roll out of bed, a couple things during lunch, some before bed. Work plus school can be crazy but some small changes can make big improvements.

Running goal - Dopey Challenge 2015

Training to complete an Ironman by 2017. I can swim .5, bike 112, and run 26.2, separately.

Buckland Hobbit, Level 4 Scout

STR 10.25 | DEX 6 | STA 12.75 | CON 8 | WIS 9.75 | CHA 5.75

Thanks guys!

I have finished all the RSG books and I think I have enough information to start.

I'll be back to gym next week join the Dumbbell Division.

I'll move to totally paleo as well.

Now I just need to learn how to join a group and start a challenge. :)

"A man changes his life when he stop doing what he likes and start to do what HAS TO BE DONE"

All you need to do to join a group is figure out which one you want to join, start a thread and say, Here are my goals for what's left of this challenge.  Keep it up!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath