Cooking large batches and then eating leftovers for days isn't a bad thing at all, especially if it means you're consistently eating healthier. Don't put yourself down for doing it! And maybe consider "give up chocolate" for your next challenge, after the lack of soda has become a true lifestyle change? Or even knocking it down slowly, like you do with your nicotine patches. 

...I would never be able to give up video games. Props to you. :P 

Le cÅ“ur a ses raisons, que la raison ne connaît point. (The heart has its reasons that reason cannot know.)

@kawaiidragoness || @KawaChallenge || Reddit || Tumblr || Youtube || Dropbox (cloud storage) || Kiva (microloans for the world's economy!) || Universe Project 

L2 Spriggan AssassinSTR 5 | DEX 3 | CON 7.67 | STA 6 | WIS 5.5 | CHA 4.67QUEST || CHALLENGE: Lair (0) Start-Scummer (1) UD (2)

Greetings, Trillz0r,

I read through your log and I saw many similarities between you and me. I started with quitting smoking; I also struggle with the binge-eating, body image, and depression (i am still on crazymeds) so much of what you describe is very familiar. I wanted to congratulate you on you progress, on coming back after a hiatus, and you should definitely get a pair of jeans as a reward if you are able!

It's funny about the clothing, and I wish I could say it gets better, but after my two-year journey I find that when I shop that I still reach for the big clothes, even though that's not me anymore. It seems that I made my size part of my identity and it has been strangely difficult to let it go. I don't know if you are measuring yourself, but you may find that you're smaller than you think. So I wanted to send some compassion your way, because I have felt that same shame and am still trying to re-wire.

What feeds your motivation is what feeds your motivating, and if clothing size isn't one of them, don 't be afraid to let it go. There are no Shoulds!

I hope this is helpful!

cheers,

jtizzle (i dont have a signature yet)