Anyone else in Ohio?

Hi Buckeyes! I'm just getting started here. I'm between Cleveland and Columbus.

Fairy-Nymph, left the world of Natural Powers to join the knighthood of the King

Pre-Adventurer

(STR) -1    (DEX) -2    (STA) -3 (CON) -4 (WIS) -3 (CHA) -3

Contents of bag: one fire flower

Well, I am not from Ohio, but I have some really good friends in the Columbus area.  I will be making my way out that way this summer (hopefully)?  

Not sure how close that is to you?  Ohio is a HUGE state...  

Level 2 Satyress adventurerSTR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 7|CHA 6

First Challenge:  Disney Song Playlist (April 15th, 2013)

Second Challenge:  Better late than never (June 6, 2013)

"All great changes are preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra

Hey, everyone!  I'm in Dover a little town down 77 from Akron and Canton.  Was thinking about setting a goal for the August Warrior Dash if I think I can train up in time.  Anyone else looking at that one?

OrcWarrior

Current challenge  6 5 4 3 2 1 Favorite recipes

Level 4 ranger  Str 13 Dex 4 Sta 12 Con 12 Wis 11 Cha 5

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

Hey WalkingDeadlift:

I see that you're training for events, in what area are those events taking place? I've been thinking about the Tough Mudder in Maysville, KY in October but didn't know of anything closer.

All in Central Ohio.

Ranger Run: June '13 - Granville, Ohio

Warrior Dash: Aug '13 - This is Ohio II its in N. Lawarence, Ohio. Ohio I is in Buttler, Ohio in June.

Emerald City Quarter Marathon: Aug '13 - Dublin, Ohio

Ohio Zombie Run Oct '13 - Alum Creek State Park

Dayton! I've done three Warrior Dashes, but decided to sit out this year. (Actually, I sold my registration to a friend.) Started to regret it when I saw everyone's pictures start to show up on facebook. And then someone told me about the Mudathlon in August. Anyone ever do the Mudathlon? It has 40 obstacles, which seems a bit crazy, but maybe that's why I'm thinking about doing. The $80 price tag is a bit hard to swallow though. I've never paid that much for the Warrior Dash. Is it worth it?

level 1 Amazon. Scout at heart, training with the Adventurers.
STR 1 / DEX 1 / STA 2 / CON 4 / WIS 4.5 / CHA 4.5

Born and raised in Canton. I am moving to Atlanta in September, but I am planning on doing the August Warrior Dash, Really excited for it, too.

Lv. 4 Mandalorian Sith Ranger

STR: 11/DEX: 3/CON: 8/STA: 13/WIS: 12/CHA: 4.5

(I): Fire Flower, Nifty Birthday Party Hat, Raccoon Suit of Creativity

Challenge_1, 23, Current

"Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

http://newportmissions.blogspot.com/

excellent!  I was planning on hitting early signup this weekend but RL interfered. :-)   Hope to get signed up this week.  Have you done something like this before? This will be my first.

OrcWarrior

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

No, I haven't. I only started getting in shape about two months ago and I thought that that would be a really cool thing to do. It would make me feel really successful in this venture. Definitely looking forward to it. I've been wanting to hit my goal weight before we move and I thought that would be one cool thing to do just before the move. I haven't officially signed up yet, but I will soon, as well.

Lv. 4 Mandalorian Sith Ranger

STR: 11/DEX: 3/CON: 8/STA: 13/WIS: 12/CHA: 4.5

(I): Fire Flower, Nifty Birthday Party Hat, Raccoon Suit of Creativity

Challenge_1, 23, Current

"Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

http://newportmissions.blogspot.com/

Cbus!  Where are you from?  Good luck in your post-injury challenge!

OrcWarrior