• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ride_uphill

Anyone else in Ohio?

This thread seems sort of dead, but I'm new to both the Dayton area and Nerd Fitness, so I will throw an offer to train with anyone who is interested out there! 

Just now, zcarman said:

I'm in the Cleveland area as well! I'm on the west side though. You have some awesome hiking on your side of town!

Yep, apparently we do - lived here for 6 years and only just started exploring hiking options this summer! Me = Slacker. Used to head to west side weekly for dance class, but sadly, my knowledge of the west ends there! lol

I am east side, Eastlake specifically. Haven't been too active, restarting zombies run 5k (both the dog and I have had injuries this year and had a lot of down time) and I take wednesday night womens self defence at an awesome local jiu jitsu place.

3 minutes ago, Mithryl said:

I am east side, Eastlake specifically. Haven't been too active, restarting zombies run 5k (both the dog and I have had injuries this year and had a lot of down time) and I take wednesday night womens self defence at an awesome local jiu jitsu place.

I am so far west in Willoughby, I am practically in east lake! What is your Jiu Jitsu place? Always looking for ideas for things to do.

Its called Total Control Academy, its on Lakeshore in Timberlake. A little family owned place, everyone is great and the womens self-defense is on wednesday nights and only $20/month.

On 7/28/2018 at 9:32 PM, Kono said:

Cleveland here! Actually a little west of Cleveland in Elyria. Would love to meet some like minded people!!!

I don't think you're active anymore, but we're neighbors! I live in Lorain County too

On 9/4/2018 at 7:38 PM, LightMotif said:

I don't think you're active anymore, but we're neighbors! I live in Lorain County too

Well, hi there! I lived in Lorain County until I was a teenager! :)

For anyone still active, I'm hanging out here in the Columbus area.