Anyone else in Ohio?

Hello Ohioans! I'm in Akron, but the boyfriend and I travel around the Northeast a bit for different disc golf courses (Medina, Wooster, Hudson, Canton, etc.) - always looking for local nerds to hang out with!

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 0.5 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Current Challenge: britne's newbie quest!

About me | Find me: RunKeeper | WeightTraining | DGCourseReview | GeocachingSteam | tumblr | Clash of Clans: Melisende

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Eleventh Doctor

Goal: Lose 68 pounds (from 218.6 to 150) - Currently: 170.2 - Progress:

71.2%
71.2%

Yo NE Ohio folks, I am signed up for the Northern Ohio half marathon in October (Fairport Harbor), looking for another one to do in NE (say, triangle between Akron, Westside, and Ashtabula County), in late summer.  Anyone signed up for any?  I know I could simply google, but it would be cool to know there are other rebels running the same race.  

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.

Runkeeper ID http://runkeeper.com...lloyd77/profile add me!

Hello Ohioans! I'm in Akron, but the boyfriend and I travel around the Northeast a bit for different disc golf courses (Medina, Wooster, Hudson, Canton, etc.) - always looking for local nerds to hang out with!

Hey, this may be a little far for you, but did you know that Dover (down below Canton) has an excellent disc course?  Very nice setup in the Dover Park on the NE side of town.  Here's a link:  

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2516

I played there a while ago - first time ever for disc golf - and I was embarrasingly wiped out when finished.  That's a decent workout between the walk and the repetitive arm work.  Surprised me!   :redface:

OrcWarrior

Current challenge  6 5 4 3 2 1 Favorite recipes

Level 4 ranger  Str 13 Dex 4 Sta 12 Con 12 Wis 11 Cha 5

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

Any folks from the Toledo area?

Anyone in northwest ohio?!

I'm doing a Zombie 5k in October! It is near Mansfield I believe.

Anyone in the area that would be interested in making a fitness get-together group, PM me - I'm in Findlay

Current Challenge: System Reboot

Last Challenge:Installing, Please Wait

Previous Challenges:23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

I live in Maryland but I'm in Columbus every week (for most of the week) for work. I totally would love to go to a meet up!

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog