Anyone else in Ohio?

Just now, zcarman said:

I'm in the Cleveland area as well! I'm on the west side though. You have some awesome hiking on your side of town!

Yep, apparently we do - lived here for 6 years and only just started exploring hiking options this summer! Me = Slacker. Used to head to west side weekly for dance class, but sadly, my knowledge of the west ends there! lol

Blog: https://seekingcassandra.blogspot.com/

Current Challenge:  SeekingCassandra is planning a comeback

Previous Challenge:

"One day, they may write about me as a traitor, a madwoman, a fool. And they may be right."

3 minutes ago, Mithryl said:

I am east side, Eastlake specifically. Haven't been too active, restarting zombies run 5k (both the dog and I have had injuries this year and had a lot of down time) and I take wednesday night womens self defence at an awesome local jiu jitsu place.

I am so far west in Willoughby, I am practically in east lake! What is your Jiu Jitsu place? Always looking for ideas for things to do.

Blog: https://seekingcassandra.blogspot.com/

Current Challenge:  SeekingCassandra is planning a comeback

Previous Challenge:

"One day, they may write about me as a traitor, a madwoman, a fool. And they may be right."

On 9/4/2018 at 7:38 PM, LightMotif said:

I don't think you're active anymore, but we're neighbors! I live in Lorain County too

Well, hi there! I lived in Lorain County until I was a teenager! :)

For anyone still active, I'm hanging out here in the Columbus area.

Dragonwolf, The Hammer

Human/Wood-elf Wolf-Hearted Ranger

Herbalist, Skinner, Engineer

Character Sheet, Battle Log, Current challenge: The Road to Recovery

May Eir help me keep my health; may Ullr and Skadi guide my arrows to their mark;  may Thor give me the strength to protect myself from those who wish me harm; and may Odin help me find the order in the chaos of this world.