Nicely done!!!  I'm especially impressed with the running time and the pull-ups!  Which method did you use to get the pull-up increases?

Alright, you won yourself a t-shirt. Blargh.  But it'll have to wait til I get paid, which is the last day of the month.  Also, I'll need an address to mail to and a size send.

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

I did bbell rows, bent over bbell rows, inverted rows and pull ups to get the pullup numbers. the run time I used the zomibes run 5k trainer to get faster. I will pm you the address. You did a great job yourself! how does it feel to have almost 2 pullups under your belt? I remember whne I got my first 1 it felt amazing. Were you kipping at all? thats how I started out then I was able to go to deadhanging

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Ah, that was only 1.75 inches, not even a complete pullup :(  But I just researched the kipping method and I'll have to try that.  I'm thinking of adding more play into my workouts since I have a number of playgrounds near me and let's be honest, being outside is way more fun/cheaper than the gym.  A pullup is definitely one of my goals, so I need to focus more on that.  Once I'm done with my run on June 1st (50 mile relay race - I'm doing 13 miles of it in 3 legs!!), I'll work a lot more of your suggestions in.  They obviously work!

Truthfully, I'm annoyed that I let myself skip so many weeks of working out, since I could have improved a lot more. Next time I do this type of competition, no slacking!

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet