Guys, seriously, I need some friends.

He annoys me, but I somehow ended up "collecting" him (profile pic was set before I read this thread lol).  At work, I have a jar jar mug with a plant growing out of it, a Jar Jar whoopie cushion, a plastic watch emblazoned with his face, and a generic action figure of him.  The perfect backdrop for my Steve Jobs statue :)

Glad to see I have some kindred spirits!

Jar-Jar was my favorite. One of my aunts even gave me an inflatable Jar-Jar for the pool; it was by far the coolest pool toy I ever got.

(______ <\-/> ______)     Faille | Level 3 Elf Ranger/Druid

/_.-=-.\| " |/.-=-._\     [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx78%--]
    /_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
Current Challenge | #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
        /((( )))\           My Battle Log
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

Whole 30 Progress - Complete!!  1/5/2015 - 2/3/2015 -  Meal Plan

Comic Con Countdown - Goal 155 lbs, 7 to go
0%
0%

I liked Yoda in the first movies, but on the older one's he came off as a bit of a loonie!  Maybe it was just his old age....I loved how he could kick ass though and was sad when he "died".

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

hate to be 'elitest' or anything, but I hated the new star wars by like... a lot.  Mr. Plinkett sums it all up. (idk if links work but: http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/).  I'm a yoda fan, though I hated that he was in soul calibur.

I do agree with you on that I hated Yoda being in Soul Calibur. :P

i don't know what anyone's talking about in this thread now but we can be friends :)

Join Elder in watching the 6 star wars movies :D

hate to be 'elitest' or anything, but I hated the new star wars by like... a lot.  Mr. Plinkett sums it all up. (idk if links work but: http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/).  I'm a yoda fan, though I hated that he was in soul calibur.

I feel Yoda has sold out. I see him in these Vodafone adverts recently and I just think, what went wrong? Does he need the money that badly? Can he not afford the heating to get him through this cold winter?

i don't know what anyone's talking about in this thread now but we can be friends :)

Ha of course we can still be friends

I do agree with you on that I hated Yoda being in Soul Calibur. :tongue:

Join Elder in watching the 6 star wars movies :D

Yes it was quite the grand adventure!

I feel Yoda has sold out. I see him in these Vodafone adverts recently and I just think, what went wrong? Does he need the money that badly? Can he not afford the heating to get him through this cold winter?

Ha of course we can still be friends

Well his home on planet Dagobah did look a little drafty and I don't believe he had actual windows, just holes in the wall....

Jenlady!  Hi, how long have you been with NF?  What are your interests?

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .