Psdessa's Battle Log

My diet log is at MyFitnessPal (current 1200kcal/day).

Starting today, this week I'm following this 2 routines on alternate days.

Routine 1

CARDIO (C25k 4)
15min warm up walk
- 3min jog
- 90s walk
- 5min jog
- 3min walk
- 3min jog
- 90s walk
- 5min jog
STRENGTH TRAINING(Arms/core)
- 5 body weight rows
- 15s wall headstand
- 20s half handstand
- 10 Leg Raises
- 10 Reverse Crunches
- 3x15s Boat Pose

Routine 2

BEGINNER BODY WEIGHT(3x)
3x10 Jumping Rope Warm up
- 20 body weight squats
- 10 knee push ups
- 20 lunges
- 10 Dumbbell rows 6kg(wine gallon)
- 15s plank
- 30 Jumping Jacks
YOGA/STRETCHING
- Pigeon Pose
- Lizard Pose
- Cow Face Pose
- Bound Angle Pose
- Happy Baby Pose
- Frog Pose
- Try to do split

Measurements
Height: 157 cm (5'1 1/2")
Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs)
Waist: 81 cm
Neck: 32 cm
Thigh: 51 cm
Hips: 97 cm
Arms: 26 cm

Goals
Run 5k
1 Parallel Bar Dip
Free Headstand
Free Handstand
1 Push up
DO THE FREAKING SPLITS

lvl 1 Halfling Aspiring Assassin

Str 0, Dex 1, Sta 1, Con 4, Wis 5, Cha 4 

@psdessa | Instagram | MyFitnessPal | Battle Log

"Should I concern myself over events, which I may never witness? Should I torment myself with problems that may never come to pass? No! Tomorrow lies buried with yesterday, and I will think of it no more. I will live this day as if it is my last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and thank the heavens." Og Mandino

I was so happy yesterday when I managed to do 1 body weight row! I can't wait to be able to do dips and pull ups! :tongue:

I also added reverse crunches and leg raises to the routine 1, I need more core strength to do the head stand.

"Should I concern myself over events, which I may never witness? Should I torment myself with problems that may never come to pass? No! Tomorrow lies buried with yesterday, and I will think of it no more. I will live this day as if it is my last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and thank the heavens." Og Mandino

Congrats on the body weight row! 

I'm wowed that you can actually do a hand stand though, every time I try it just ends with a big crash. >.>

Thanks! *-*

I can't do the hand stand :( Just the head stand! I never did the kick the floor thing, too much of a chicken, I used to get in the position of a half head stand beside of my bed(next to the headboard) then I'd put my feet on it sideways and get the legs up. Much easier and if I fell my legs would go on top of the mattress!

Yesterday I refused junk food repeatedly, I said no even to chocolate!  :wacko: I'd told these people I'm on a diet but they kept insisting. I bet (at least unconsciously) they wanted me to fail so they could feel better about themselves.  :(

Anyway, added my measurements cause I lost 3cm of waist! woohoo

The weekend's coming up and I'm going to my mum's house for Easter, which means everywhere I look there's going to be sweets and kids(and some adults) will be running around with their mouths and fingers covered in chocolate.

Luckily my awesome mother stocked up on salmon(my favourite) and I'm just gonna stuff my face with it in different ways(raw, grilled, cooked) and ignore the chocolate spree.

To help me I'm using the Bet Switch Mechanism; I made a bet with a friend that with I slip(I'm allowed to eat non-paleo stuff but gluten is forbidden) I own him some dirty favors >_< Also, I promised myself a new watch!  :tongue:

Lol, well that is certainly a way to make sure you don't slip.

I actually have a few problems with my family unintentionally and intentionally sabotaging my diet. Keep saying no though! A lot of people will actually respect you dieting when they realize they're serious about it. I've even had my friends catch me eyeing something tasty and have them remind me of my diet. 

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Lol, well that is certainly a way to make sure you don't slip.

I actually have a few problems with my family unintentionally and intentionally sabotaging my diet. Keep saying no though! A lot of people will actually respect you dieting when they realize they're serious about it. I've even had my friends catch me eyeing something tasty and have them remind me of my diet. 

Yeah, my friends/family are pretty divided, some are supportive some are unsupportive to the point of teasing me, offering me bad food all the time and constantly saying I'm not gonna last much longer. I'm hanging in there, though!

Dirty favours?? Well, THERE'S motivation! hahaha!

Just be strong, keep your willpower in check, and say no to what you don't want!

Haha, yeah I'm definitely NOT loosing this bet! :lol:

Decided to give myself the day off, I didn't even count my calories (I'm planning on stopping that soon anyway) but I ate paleo!

I feel my arms much stronger and I did a full bridge and even "walked" in the position.

Tomorrow I'll finish week 4 of c25k and hopefully continue to steer clear of chocolate!

Holly Crap. I looked up how to do a full bridge and tried it out. You have some crazy strong arms girl.

Aw, thanks! You just made my day! :)

I SURVIVED THE WEEKEND! yay :lol:

Anyways, here's my workout for this week:

Uping the reps!

Routine 1

CARDIO (C25k 5)
15min warm up walk
day 1
- 5min jog
- 3min walk
- 5min jog
- 3min walk
- 5min jog
day 2
- 8min jog
- 5min walk
- 8min jog
day 3
- 20min jog
STRENGTH TRAINING(Arms/core)
- 2x5 body weight rows
- 30s wall headstand
- 20s half handstand
- 15 Leg Raises
- 20 Reverse Crunches
- 3x20s Boat Pose

Routine 2

BEGINNER BODY WEIGHT(3x)
3x20 Jumping Rope Warm up
- 30 body weight squats
- 10 knee push ups
- 25 lunges
- 20 Dumbbell rows 6kg(wine gallon)
- 30s plank
- 30 Jumping Jacks
YOGA/STRETCHING
- Pigeon Pose
- Lizard Pose
- Cow Face Pose
- Bound Angle Pose
- Happy Baby Pose
- Frog Pose
- Try to do split

Wednesdays and Fridays

- 40min swimming practice