Mini-challenge 5: Mission Impossible: LEARN!

Chanda

MissionImpossible-77231-3.png

Good morning fellow Druid,

Reflect on your life, are you stuck in a rut? Repeating the same things day in and day out? NF Rebellion HQ agents are daring. They are constantly learning and trying new things.

This week, your mission Druid, should you decide to accept it, is to learn. You have a week from the posting of this message to learn or try new things!

As always, should you or any of your Guild be caught or killed, NF Rebellion HQ will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This message will not self-destruct in five seconds. 

Good luck Druid.

Its time for the fifth Druid mini-challenge!!! 

The details:

• There will be 6 mini-challenges in total. Challenges so far: FINDON TIMEEXCELINSPIRE and LEARN.
  • Each mini-challenge starts when I post the mini-challenge topic (usually on a Sunday or Monday) and runs until the following Monday at 23:59 (your time zone). Technically it is possible that 2 mini-challenges run at the same time... if I post the next mission on a Sunday you can continue with the previous mission until the Monday and already start on the next mission. Confused? Don't worry... its not that complicated!     :)
  • Participation in the mini-challenges is optional but encouraged. 
  • Why participate? Its fun to play, what you do is generally something that is useful for you... and if that wasn't enough to motivate you, you can award yourself +1 attribute point if you complete at least 1 mission in all 6 mini-challenges (you can choose the attribute that gets the point). 
  • Who can participate? Anyone. Druids and any members of other guilds can join any of the mini-challenges.
  • What do you have to do? That will depend on the mission. You can complete as many missions as you like for the week the mini-challenge is running for.
  • Log your completed missions here: COMPLETED MISSIONS
  • Remember this is supposed to be fun... so don't stress, don't let it get you side-tracked from your own challenge and most importantly: HAVE FUN!!!!

This week the mission is to learn new things. You can count a LEARN mission as completed when you have learned something new or tried something new. 

Ideas for the week:

• Try a new exercise routine.
  • Learn how to do a new yoga movement (hahaha in 1 week, I know....)
  • Learn how to cook a new recipe. 
  • Try a new food. 
  • Learn how to use a new program on your computer.
  • Try a new feature on your mobile phone.
  • Learn a new craft.
  • Try a new bed time routine.
  • Meet a new person.

Now get out there and learn something new! Try something new! How else are you going to get that cheese?

a.aaa-Mission-impossible.jpg

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. 

- Mahatma Gandhi

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

It must be a sign - the Coursera class I've had my eye on: A Beginner's Guide to Irrational Behavior by Dan Ariely - starts today. So I signed up. 7-10 hours of work a week. I hope this isn't nuts.

I didn't even think of "sign up for a class" as an example. Way to go on completing your LEARN mission in such a spectacular way!

7-10 hours of work a week is huge... but not impossible if you stay consistent with doing some every day. :)

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

I've always wanted to meditate but it's so hard for me to stay still!

This challenge is perfect, I'm going to practice my focus and hopefully until Monday I'll be able to meditate for at least 30minutes!

lvl 1 Halfling Aspiring Assassin

Str 0, Dex 1, Sta 1, Con 4, Wis 5, Cha 4 

@psdessa | Instagram | MyFitnessPal | Battle Log

"Should I concern myself over events, which I may never witness? Should I torment myself with problems that may never come to pass? No! Tomorrow lies buried with yesterday, and I will think of it no more. I will live this day as if it is my last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and thank the heavens." Og Mandino

i may be a bit late in this. but does learning how to make a easter turkey dinner count?

i'm even going to try and make a british dish. Yorkshire pudding. IT'S BREAD!!!

omg I want to come to your house for easter LOL - I have always wanted to try yorkshire pudding :)

Level 1 Earth Mother Druid 

STR-2 DEX-1 STA-3 CON-3 WIS-3 CHA-3

I decided that I want to learn to make a good salad dressing - I don't know why I can't seem to do this, I am a good cook, I can even make mayonnaise, for pete's sake!  

so I am going to conquer a balsamic vinaigrette....

Level 1 Earth Mother Druid 

STR-2 DEX-1 STA-3 CON-3 WIS-3 CHA-3

I decided that I want to learn to make a good salad dressing - I don't know why I can't seem to do this, I am a good cook, I can even make mayonnaise, for pete's sake!  

so I am going to conquer a balsamic vinaigrette....

Very good goal, I too have difficulties making salad dressing. Strange...(can't make mayonnaise either though)

I have chosen to believe in myself.

omg I want to come to your house for easter LOL - I have always wanted to try yorkshire pudding :)

ha ha <3

i asked his mom for her recipe she actually uses 1 egg and alot of water to make like a pancake batter and puts it in muffin pans half way. i have no idea how it's going ot turn out. i'm more worried about the yorkshire pudding than the turkey!!

Natildora

lol, looks like a lot of us went for the cooking option... :)

5.27%
5.27%

16.67%
16.67%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines