I found a website that might be good, do you agree?

Hi All,

I've been looking through this website for info on exercises, articulations, food, and lifting. It seems pretty good. It is geared toward the medical professional's assessment of their clients as well as guideline for the clients themselves. I was curious if anyone had been to the site or would be willing to help me check it out to see if it's a good recommend for the folks here.

It's called: ExRx.net Exercise Prescription

Lemme know what you think so far I like it.

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

I love that site. They offer gif representations of most of the exercises and detailed descriptions of the movements and what muscle groups they hit. It's very informative and can help you if you're trying to figure out the difference between a Pendlay Row and a Yates Row.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

It's amazing how much they have on it. I think it will help me decide on a workout routine for me next challenge. I now know I LOVE to lift. Thanks to you all here, I have found my love of fitness. You all rock!

:smiley_simmons:  :smiley_simmons:  :smiley_simmons:

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Looks like a pretty good resource.  Cant wait to have time to check it out!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I love it. Their Nutrition section is pretty solid, too. A little bit CW, but good basic info.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.