Be honest...did you fall for today's April Fools Day post?

No way, Steve. I got as far as jettisoning the "rebellion" and know it was a cunning hoax.

Avalonna, level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer RangerCurrent challenge & spreadsheet • First challenge • Second challenge â€¢ Third challenge • Fourth challenge • Twitter • Tumblr Nerd Fitness: "This is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field." - tanktimusSTR 7 ~ DEX 2 ~ STA 6 ~ CON 8 ~ WIS 4 ~ CHA 3

You had be through number 2, but I started suspecting as soon as you messed up the word order for your acquiring foundation.  No way Zordon lets that happen on such a big announcment.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

my thought process was "you really shouldn't post anything serious on april fool's day", then read the title, was highly skeptical, then read "Nerd Fitness has been acquired." and knew it was a prank.  good job.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

Nope. It's cuz I've been playing them on people at the office and via text to my friends all morning. EVERYTHING is a joke to me today.

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

You forgot to use the word "synergy."  No one sells out without using that as an excuse! :)

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

Lmbo... For a little bit you had me.. Then I was like... "why would Steve have us get something that possible reduces our sex drive...."

Very nice sir, very nice!

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I was fooled!  I didn't get suspicious until you started describing some of the new items you were going to create...but even then you had me worried.   I also had forgot the fact that April 1st is April Fools day. 

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

2) A focus group of people who hadn't seen Star Wars determined that "The Rebellion" was too confusing and controversial of a community name, potentially alienating those who feel threatened by alternative thinking.

suspicions arise...

Thus, instead of "Join the Rebellion!" we'll be urging people to "Join the Fun Fit Squad, or don't. Either way, you're great!"

laughter erupts

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

You totally had me, but I was getting skeptical, thinking, "OMG this so does not sound like Steve, what happened???"  And then I read about losing the term "Rebellion" and that pissed me right the heck off, but then, like several others said, I got to the part about being charged a fee, and from there it just got crazier and crazier....as soon as I read you were moving to PA and taking a cubicle job I was like, "Dude this guy just travelled the world, NO WAY is he going to chain himself to a desk!"  So I scrolled all the way down hoping for an "APRIL FOOL'S!" and there it was.  A bigger sigh of relief has never been breathed.  :)

^^ Yeah,same Athena, April 2nd here in Oz.

I got to Fun Fit Squad & was starting to get really annoyed when the kids called me away. I came back to read again,furious that you had sold out, when I got to the moving away & choosing your hours.....Bloody awful joke Steve, I thought I'd lost a really cool place on the web!!!  :playful:

Level 1 Gobelin Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

I got up to burning belly fat. Before that point I was completely suckered. I need to remember not to let my guard down after April fools is finished in New Zealand. Every year I get fooled because websites prank me on the 2nd of April. One of the few downsides to seeing in the new days first.