Spartacus has always been my favorite person who rebelled, apart from Marilyn Manson ;)

I am here to rebel against the old me. The me that is not good enough. I am going to become the best version of myself I can. I am a woman who has very low self esteem but I have joined the legions of brothers and sisters at NerdFitness to become a better, fitter and more confident person. True, I am no gladiator, but I will be bathed in the glory of victory. Victory against the fat, lazy, unmotivated, old me. Plus I have full intentions of looking hot naked. But that will just be a bonus :tongue:

Some stuff about me, I'm 5ft 6', 144 pounds last time I checked...although I did get through an entire easter egg today...

Not got the best diet ( I eat too much chocolate, the curse of being a woman), I like to cycle 10 miles every weekend, I actually do sword fight in my spare time (not professionally) and I play guitar (not very well).

Does air guitar count as exercise? I can go for an hour at a time and end up dripping with sweat, I have a set list and everything...Maybe I should have kept that to myself...

Anyway, pleasure to join you all after lurking for too long!

Level 2 Gladiatrix-in-Training

Spartan Warrior 

STR 8; DEX 4; STA 4.75; CON 5; WIS 2.75; CHA 4.5

"A man must accept his fate, or be destroyed by it."

"Do or do not, there is no try."