Newbie in need of a guide

I've been subscribed to Nerd fitness emails for quite some time since a friend introduced me and kind of just been my usual self sitting on the side lines, reading everyones stories thinking "Oh wow, they've done great! I wish I could be like that".

This morning I thought it's time to stop thinking about it and actually get on with it! I'm really quite shy so it's a big step for me but everyone on here is so inspiring I thought I can do it too! *ROARS* ...anyway, I've made a six week challenge:

Attribute

Goal

Grade

STR/DEX/STA

12 press ups 4x a week

CON

Try vegan for a  week

STA/STR/DEX

3 x runs a week for 20 mins

CON

Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day

WIS

Complete uni essays a week before deadline!

CHA

Ask 3 people in work 3 questions each.

WIS/CON

Give up chocolate

Is this ok? Ha Also, I 'signed up' to the Six week challenge ...but then what do I do now? Was I supposed to wait for the next round?  :confusion:  some guidance from fellow rebels would be truly appreciated! 

I consider myself a lady 'Ogre' at the moment - but not for long!

First of all, welcome and happy to have you with us! :)

Bad new is: we are still in the current challenge, good news is, there's only 5 days left so you're here just in time for the next challenge that will start on April 15. :)

That will give you time to get your goals straight (if you need help or just want to make sure your goals are SMART, you can have them check in this thread) and, meanwhile, decide for your guild. If you're not sure what guild you can chose, well, you can try the little thing I coded a few month ago: NF guild affinity or in a very quick summary:

* Warriors: lifting
* Scouts: Running, Swimming, Biking
* Assassins: Parkour, Gymnastics, Climbing, Bodyweight training
* Monk: Martial Arts
* Rangers: Mix of Warriors and Scouts, CrossFit type training
* Druids: Yoga, Tai Chi...
* Adventurer: Diet, weight loss, beginners

You will have further information here: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/challenges/6-week-challenge-rules-r15

Tell me if that helped! 

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Hello!

This next challenge will be my first as well.

You have too many goals for the challenge.  You need to limit it to 4.  3 fitness 1 life goal.  Then you split up 15 points among those to the attributes you choose. This article should help --> http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/articles.html/_/rebel-updates/real-life-roleplaying-attribute-points-and-th-r14

Good luck!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Nuala, that NF guild affinity is pretty great.  I answered the questions there and had an even split of Adventurer/Assassin, which is what I was already kind of figuring I was and posted about over here http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/26468-trying-to-figure-out-my-character-race-help/  Now to figure out race...

Level 1 Satyr Adventurer/Assassin    

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Goals: 200 pounds, the old size 36 leather pants in my closet :)

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.