3 DAYS LEFT!

Alethea

Last push, people, last push!

End it like the kickass Rebels you know you are!!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

i will do a pullup before the end of this challenge.

i will.

Good luck. I didn't get on in till the end of the last challenge, but you are much more adamant than I am most times. Remember to take teh day off them the day before the last day to give your muscles some time to rest.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

28 days is the sunday... though if you want to do one more day, that's all to the good!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

A week from Monday, so the 11th. We take a week off so we can reevaluate our goals and test our progress, late-comers can catch up and complete their 28 days (or as close thereto as they can) and I'm sure in no way do any Rebels decide that is the perfect time to have a slice of pizza without hurting their score.

- Seneca, 63 AD

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines