DC Meetup/Workout

Do people mind if I drink in front of their little ones? >.>

My personal opinion is that its valuable for children to see adults drinking responsibly. 

Sorry for the slow reply to all the brunch planning. I would certainly be up for another installment of nerd brunch! I'm flexible on the location.

lanielouo0 - I have a 4 year old and my husband was very jealous last time that he didn't get to come. If people are open to little ones attending maybe ours would have fun together?

Could be, I usually bring some cars and some colors then she is usually fine as long as she has something to munch on and something to do. Fancier places sometimes aren't into kids coming but most places are good as long as the kids aren't nuts.

Alright, our Texas friend has spoken - Founding Farmers it is!

If I could get a rough estimate on who all is attending I would appreciate it. They do take Saturday brunch reservations, and while they do not have a children's menu, they welcome children and have child-friendly items. Again, significant others are also welcome (mine will be attending this time).

Storytelling Rebel
| Blog | Twitter

"“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising." ~ Rumi

Do people mind if I drink in front of their little ones? >.>

Good question!

My personal opinion is that its valuable for children to see adults drinking responsibly.

Nope, I'll be having a drink right along with you!

Great answers!!

I'll be there :)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

http://roomescapeadventures.com/washington-d-c/

DUDES

27 July  2014 @1830

Jess and Mags and I have tickets :D

and dinner afterwards with Carcassone :)

come and play!!!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

That looks like a lot of fun! Too bad that's the weekend of my frisbee tournament, otherwise I'd so be there.

Are you going to Wildwood!?!?!? I'll be there! Which is also why I can't make that adventure... but it looks so fun!

Challenge | Twitter: @jarnold427 | Obsession

New Goal Progress

0%
0%

Start: 190   |   Goal: 175

Goal Achieved!!!

100%
100%

Start: 225   |   Goal: 190

Battle Log: Operation Avenger

http://roomescapeadventures.com/washington-d-c/

DUDES

27 July 2014 @1830

Jess and Mags and I have tickets :D

and dinner afterwards with Carcassone :)

come and play!!!

So much excite! Or is that adrenaline from not wanting to get bitten by a zombie?!? Lol ;)

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

He won't get you

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Hey guys! I'm not as new to the site as my post count would suggest (was on as a different user for a few years but wanted to start fresh after going absent for too long), and I'm not absurdly new to the area (a shade over two years), but I'm new to NerdFitness meetups! Like you guys are relatively active after scanning the past few pages. I'm working a weird and packed schedule (woo shift work and night classes), but I hope to meet up with you guys some time!

Current goal: Completing the Marine Corps Marathon (Oct)

Workout Log | Runkeeper | @feu_dantan

I am the owner of my actions, heir to my actions, born of my actions, related through my actions and have my actions as my arbitrator. Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that will I fall heir.

Can you come get locked in a room with a zombie with us?

Spoiler