** Isagenix

Well I don't know about you guys, but I have had some amazing success with a revolutionary diet shake called Dihydrogen Oxide. I used to struggle with weight loss. It seemed like no matter how many crunches I did, my gut never disappeared and I never got that six pack I wanted.

But then I tried Dihydrogen Oxide, and the pounds just melted away! And the best part is I didn't change a single thing about my daily life, except for following a rigorous diet and exercise routing involving strength training and some cardio. Dihydrogen Oxide worked wonders for me, an I know it can for you too!

Stop being embarrassed by unsightly body fat, and try Dihydrogen Oxide today! Just $29.99 per order, and bottles will be shipped right to your door!

But wait! If you order within the next 30 minutes, we will include a free sample of our Dihydrogen Oxide snack bars! Our patented Intergasticular Correction Enfusers, or ICE for short, are low in fat and will work wonders to keep you feeling full!

Why wait any longer, call now!

Human Assassin

Level 4 - Assassin Recruit

STR 5 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6.5 | CON 8 | WIS 10.5 | CHA 3

Well I don't know about you guys, but I have had some amazing success with a revolutionary diet shake called Dihydrogen Oxide. I used to struggle with weight loss. It seemed like no matter how many crunches I did, my gut never disappeared and I never got that six pack I wanted.

But then I tried Dihydrogen Oxide, and the pounds just melted away! And the best part is I didn't change a single thing about my daily life, except for following a rigorous diet and exercise routing involving strength training and some cardio. Dihydrogen Oxide worked wonders for me, an I know it can for you too!

Stop being embarrassed by unsightly body fat, and try Dihydrogen Oxide today! Just $29.99 per order, and bottles will be shipped right to your door!

But wait! If you order within the next 30 minutes, we will include a free sample of our Dihydrogen Oxide snack bars! Our patented Intergasticular Correction Enfusers, or ICE for short, are low in fat and will work wonders to keep you feeling full!

Why wait any longer, call now!

I've read some pretty serious studies on Dihydrogen Oxide, and you might want to be careful! Dihydrogen Monoxide is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.  Handle with extreme caution!

Human, Ranger

"I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition."

I've read some pretty serious studies on Dihydrogen Oxide, and you might want to be careful! Dihydrogen Monoxide is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.  Handle with extreme caution!

It's days like today that I wish we had a "like" button.

Human Assassin

Level 4 - Assassin Recruit

STR 5 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6.5 | CON 8 | WIS 10.5 | CHA 3

Food manufacturers aren't required to list DHMO on the labels either. It is in pretty much all processed foods.

Every time a bill is introduced to congress to fix that it ends up getting killed, though a couple state legislatures have taken up the matter and passed it.  I don't think requiring DHMO labeling though has ever been signed into law by a governor though.  Some local communities have.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

In regards to Isagenix, I have had some personal history with it and I would steer anyone away from it.  I went to an Isagenix convention about 6 years ago and I felt like I had stepped into a cult with cheering and crying and all the testimonials anyone should ever hear for an entire lifetime.  It is very expensive and although it may make you lose weight, but reducing calories always makes people lose weight, duh!!  The saddest part of this journey with Isagenix is I have lost two very close friends to this cult mentality.  The strong arm selling and the constant pounding of their Isagenix chants has caused a huge riff between us.  I felt that if I didn't do Isagenix our friendship was over and needless to say when I finally put my foot down about NOT wanting this product again, our friendship began to crumble.  These two friends (a married couple) constantly talk about Isagenix until you feel your ears will bleed and they have enough logo induced wearables that you would think they own a store of the stuff.  It saddens me to think people get so caught up and lost with this mentality that they have no bearing on the real world around them.  They drank the kool-aid sort of speak and I don't see them coming back from it anytime soon.  Driven by money and "passion" has blinded them to the real world.  

So I had no idea what Isagenix was until I was bumming around on instagram last night and looking up things like "squats" and "pullups". Not only was I invaded with all those shitty diet sayings, "would you rather have hip bones or a slice of pizza?" BUT I stumbled across countless images of ridiculously ripped girls and their before pics with Isagenix all over it. And then it flooded back to me that in some underpant collection daze, I took that stupid ass Isagenix quiz. I pretty much answered yes to all the questions (I do drink filtered water at home, and likely at work too). And they were still like, "yeah, you're probably about to drop dead and you need isagenix".

Sigh. SMH. 

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

I'd rather have a slice of pizza. Have you ever smacked your hip bone on a door frame or table? OW. I don't need them to be jutting out.

One of my friends is constantly yo-yo-ing on Isagenix and Body by Vi. It's sad to watch. I might be losing weight more slowly, but at least I'm keeping it off and not shedding and regaining the same 20 pounds. And she is always on me to try it out, too.

Lvl 0 - Human - Ranger

[sTR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA ]

Current Challenge *~*~* Battle Log

I'd never heard of this before I clicked on this thread. I was curious as to what this Isagenix stuff might be as to make someone tell it to fuck off. I don't believe I know anyone who takes the stuff, all of my friends like real food. Given what all of you have said about it if I heard that any of them were flirting with them I'd warn them off.

Is this where herbalifw went?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, Herbalife is still chugging away, even thought it has been accused of being a Ponzi scheme and worse. 

The funny part Herbalife and such is they work, but it is a fucked up marketing ploy using some real techniques. Like, doh, fill up on a low calorie shake and you will lose weight, what in effect they are doing is packaging basic nutrition ideas to lose weight and such into a packaged program, but at a huge cost, when you can do most of it yourself without all the cost...but most people simply don't know. It is so tempting to have an 'easy' solution that people get wrapped up in it, they for the first time feel like they have the way to control their bodies, and get enthusiastic. With all the so called fitness info out there, all the bullshit, the zero carb high fat diet (Atkins, you fat sack of cow flop), high carb no fat, eat this not that on this hour, 5 meals a day,2 meals a day, I can't blame people for wanting something simple. And while there are great sites like this one and my other big favorite, the internet has made it worse. 

Some of it is really hysterical. I read the case studies, and they say "Oh, I owe it all to " (various -ixes, -lifes,-oxes, etc), and then they say "oh, yeah, for the heck of it, I got to the gym 3 days a week, do weights, running, etc"...like, and the abs and such are from the chemical high of that crap? *lol*. Reminds me of the old fable of stone soup, where they promise the town they can make soup from plain stones boiled in water..but then they say "ya know, if we had some carrots, would taste better", "If we had some old bones, really adds to it",.......you get the idea. I wonder if maybe we should introduce the nerd fitness diet pill (that is rice flour or something), and say "you can lose weight on this, but if you do 3 days a week of these exercises, and 2 days of this kind of activity, it will really trigger the effects of the pill"....might make a million bucks...could tell them it is concentrated extract from Spezzi's workout sweat, that is why she can lift what she does and be so fabulous *lol*.

• Like 1

Homer: Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm.
Lisa: That’s specious reasoning, Dad.
Homer: Thank you, dear.
Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.
Homer: Oh, how does it work?
Lisa: It doesn’t work.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: It’s just a stupid rock.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: But I don’t see any tigers around, do you?
[Homer thinks of this, then pulls out some money]
Homer: Lisa, I want to buy your rock.
[Lisa refuses at first, then takes the exchange]

I have a friend doing the same schpeel for Advocare.  You can't really argue that she looks fantastic, but I get the sense that it's more to do with she started heavily training in kickboxing rather than a magical powder that costs $45 a pop.

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Hooray for new years and the heaps upon heaps of weight loss BS that explodes all over the FaceBook.

It's like my Aunt and Sun Rider. I think she spends like 6 or 7 hundred dollars a month on the stuff. I think it's chinese herbs or something. She got my mom hooked. Thankfully my mom isn't as religious about it. Though every once in a while she does ask me if I need [insert product here] to help me get over a cold or what have you. 

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Adventurer: Just trying to put one foot in front of the other without getting tangled in my cape.

~[sTR:2 DEX:1 STA:1 CON:2 WIS:2 CHA:2]~

Wow, I wish I would have found this conversation 3 years ago, before I wasted thousands of dollars on this overpriced sugar-filled low-quality processed bullshit of a product. I should've known (being that it is an MLM) that it was a marketing cult.  The only reason MLM's exist is because they have to have a business model that will motivate their brainwashed "cult followers" to PUSH and PUSH product on people.  I have been in nutrition and fitness industry for 20 years and gave this product a chance after gaining baby weight and being diagnosed with thyroid.  I followed the program distinctively and so did my husband.  Neither one of us felt a difference or saw a difference compared to other products we've been on for nutrition/fitness.  We are incredibly disappointed and warn anyone else not to waste their money.  Fasting and anorexia is basically what they are promoting, and their recommendations for exercise, water, healthy eating et cetera...umm, duh- those  are all someone needs! The product has great marketing but, lacks on the cost benefit.  You end up peeing out your money down the drain.  Do your research, this may work for very obese people at first [of course any diet does] BUT I promise this isn't healthy for blood sugar, caloric intake, metabolism, weight control or liver.  Your body gets vitamins and minerals and proteins and all the good stuff from HEALTHY FOODS and your liver automatically detoxifies without the herbal bs. Overall their "detoxification" is bad for your colon, stomach, liver, kidneys, blood.  Drink water, exercise daily, eat small portions of healthy food and SAVE YOUR MONEY. Their is evil energy behind this company- don't jump on the bandwagon!

I used their product when I was first getting started on my weight loss journey but I didn't realize they were an MLM organization because they are illegal here.  Everything has to be sold through legit distribution channels.  That said, I did lose a lot of weight with it, but looking back I can see that it was primarily because I was essentially starving myself.  When it got to the point that I started having psychotic episodes, I decided I had had enough that was it. 

I do still have my protein shaker cup thingy, so at least I got something lasting out of it :D  

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11