• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

dylan.glenn

Oklahoma?

I know we're kinda in the middle of nowhere, bible belt buckle USA, but is there anyone else here in Oklahoma?

I'm in the northeast, Tulsa, Broken Arrow area. Though I'd be happy to hear if there's anyone else even in the state, lol.

• Like 2

I'm in Norman! Mostly grew up in Tulsa, right on the outskirts of BA. 

I definitely don't expect to see too many people from Oklahoma, haha. But it's great to know there's a few!

Wait wait wait, another nerd from Norman? Yessssssssss

I'm in Norman too.  Lots of Norman-ites here!  Did everyone here stay safe in the tornadoes the past few days?

There are four of us that I know of, and it's exciting every time I realize someone else lives here, haha. And I do hope everyone in OK has stayed safe!

Even if they don't post here, I know that there are rebels in OKC at least. At my gym, I've met two people who have approached me because I've been wearing my Nerd Fitness shirt.

Also, even though I've only lived in Oklahoma for two years now, I -have- heard of Ada! But mostly because I work at a hotel and we get some of your teachers that stay here a few times a year. :P

Just joined the forum, I'm currently from Edmond, but looking for someone that wants to do StrongLifts 5x5 at the Downtown YMCA in the mornings if anyone else is looking for a workout buddy.

South OKC here. Work in Norman.

We should plan a meet or something. Having NF people locally would be awesome for accountability.

I'm down with that.  I don't really know anyone outside of work since moving here.  It'd be great to meet some fellow rebels!

Fantastic!!! I just switched my routine over to SL. I'm enjoying it so far!

Even though the weight is super light right now, I'm amazed at how sore my legs are from actually squatting properly. :P