I guess it's time for a reintroduction

My name is Sandwich and I get distracted. 

So, I joined NF just about a year and a half ago and I tried my first challenge. But alas, I fell to one of the classic blunders. I laid goal after goal, some rather lofty, fully intending to finish them all. But, after the first week or so, I stopped updating my challenge thread as frequently and my occasional post mostly consisted of apologies. Finally, I stopped posting altogether. So tragically fizzled my first attempt at a NF challenge.

Since that time, I have taken Kempo classes for about a year and participated in a 5k mud run. Moreover, I have started classes back up at my local community college and have been mulling over tons of other options for what I want to do. 

With some better experience under my belt in self discipline and training, I think now is the time to return to NerdFitness and succeed where I previously failed. 

This time around I am going to set myself up to win. No more of my shenanigans. 

This time, Sandwich's got this!

Sandwich, level 1 Half-Elf. Training with the AdventurersSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 3

Thank you! As for participating in the challenge, I intend to. Fleshing out my goals right now, actually. I even got my dad to do it with me, but he doesn't really want to post or update a thread about it, so his will be unofficial. 

Sandwich, level 1 Half-Elf. Training with the AdventurersSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 3

re-welcome back!  I'm brand new here and I'm going to be doing the 6 week challenge coming up.  It's not worth apologizing.  It's putting yourself down and then it becomes a thing that you dread to do.  As long as you can say you're making progress and dust yourself off; that's all that matters.  gl and have fun.

Very true, terosx. That is one of the mistakes I am going to be avoiding this time arround. 

You too, Jason? Well, at least we arent alone, eh? I'll cheer you on if you cheer me.