SSquirrel's list of everything

4/8/13, the odyssey begins!

Initial weigh in: 238.6
Body Measurements (taken Wed 4/10/13 actually, will do again on 4/21)

Pecs 46
Chest 41
Waist 46
Hips 45
Thigh Rt 25
Calves Rt 17
Thigh L 24
Calves L 16 1/2
Upper Arm Rt 14
Forearm Rt 11 3/4
Upper Arm L 14
Forearm L 11 1/4
Neck 17 3/4

Food today:

Brunch:
1 cup strawberry kefir
1 5 oz pork chop (olive oil, pepper)
1 serving kale (same pan, 1 tbsp butter, some salt)

water through the day

Snack:

2 oz Summer Sausage

6 oz taco meat + cheese and hot sauce (oh and bacon heh)

Dinner:

Hawaiian chicken (crock pot dish! pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken) over spaghetti squash, served w/4 colors bell pepper and green onion

Big K Red Creme Soda (we have 3 left, getting them out of the house.  First few days may have me ridding myself of some items like this)

Exercise today:  Got sick after dinner.  No one wants to exercise while puking...except maybe CrossFit folks :)

Schedule:

Was up till 5AM, slept till Noon. 

PS My dad grew kale when I was growing up and we ate it a lot and I learned to hate it.  This kale was not bitter at all, altho when I cooked the rest, it was a lot more bitter b/c I had already rinsed the skillet of pig heh.  So apparently the bagged kale at Trader Joe's is pretty good :)

Level 1 Satyr Adventurer/Assassin    

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Goals: 200 pounds, the old size 36 leather pants in my closet :)

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

4/9/13:

Didn't get to cook anything after dinner last night and woke up still feeling a bit queasy, so no food so far. Lunch comes at 1 w/my team. Water and a nap and sitting bored at work has been my day so far :)

Lunch:

16oz Lobster Bisque soup from Zoup (http://zoup.com, 2 servings)

Exercise today:

5 minutes walking warmup, 3 1/2 interval cycles of walking/jogging (8 walking, 1.5 jogging)

Dinner:

1 bowl Potato and cauliflower soup with ham and bacon

7 oz fresh spinach w/butter and salt

Snacks:

3 Hebrew National hot dogs (ketchup and mustard, no bun)

1 Kiwi (just before workout)

Big K Red Creme Soda

6 oz summer sausage

Schedule: Went to bed at 1:30, woke up at 7.

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

Breakfast:
2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch:

pork chops

kale

Exercise today:
None scheduled

Dinner:

8 oz 2% milk (we give our daughters 2% instead of whole)

6 pcs bacon

2 fried eggs (bacon grease, pepper, touch of salt)

2 servings green peas (1 tbsp butter, some salt)

Big K Red Creme Soda (Last one!  No more pop in the house!)

Snacks:

1 kiwi

6oz summer sausage

1 Twix

Drinking:

Water

Schedule: Went to bed at 2, woke up at 7.

Breakfast:
2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch:

Hawaiian chicken (crock pot dish! pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken) over spaghetti squash, served w/4 colors bell pepper and green onion

Exercise today:
None

Dinner:

3 bratwursts (mustard)

2 servings green peas (butter, salt)

4 slices fried zucchini

Snacks:
1 kiwi

Drinking:
Water

Schedule: Went to bed at 1, woke up at 7.

Breakfast:
15.2oz orange juice

2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch:

pork chops

kale

Exercise today:

Dinner:

Went to Logans.  Had The Logan steak, side of broccoli w/a bit of extra butter and salt and a vegetable skewer

Snacks:

1 kiwi

1 bratwurst (mustard)

Drinking:
Water

Schedule: Went to bed at 3, woke up at 7.

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Went to Famous Dave's, ate roasted chicken and hot link sausage (Devil's Spit sauce on sausage) with green beans

Exercise today:

Went to the zoo and walked around for 3 hours.  About to head to the park with the kids to kick the soccer ball around and throw some frisbees

Dinner:

12oz Pepsi (real Pepsi, with sugar not HFCS in a glass bottle.  Nostalgia won out)

Porky Beany Ricey Stuff (tonite's version was ground pork, bacon, ham, soaked black beans, brown sugar and molasses over rice) <- Not Paleo, tasty as fuck :)

Snacks:

Debated not eating anything else to hit the 12-14 hour beginning of fasting (which I did yesterday), but I'm still going to be up till about 4 and that's 2 hours away. 

5.2oz leftover steak form Logan's, plus leftover broccoli and some sauteed mushrooms.  Awesome snack heh

Drinking:
Water

Schedule:

Went to bed at 5, woke up at 11:15

Brunch:

10 pieces of baconsparagus (1/2 slice bacon wrapped around 1 pc asparagus)

Exercise today:

Went to the park with the kids. Played 6 holes of disc golf.

Dinner:

3 pcs KFC and 6 KFC hot wings

Snacks:

1 Monster Slim Jim

Drinking:

Water

Schedule:

Went to bed at 5, woke up at 11:15

It's Sunday, so time for the weight update. New weight after 1 week.....

232.8!!

Yeah, I realize it's probably mostly water weight as I have less salt and less pop and all, but it's a nice start to things. Next week I won't have the things I was clearing out of the house foodwise and I will make my exercise sessions happen.

Brunch:
2pieces KFC

4 pcs baconsparagus

Exercise today:

kite flying and frisbee at the park with the kids

Dinner:

stir fry (chicken, mushrooms, snow peas, asparagus, red and yellow pepper)

Snacks:

1 kiwi

Drinking:
Water
1 8oz glass OJ

Schedule:
Went to bed at Midnight, woke up at 10:30 (must have really needed it)

Breakfast:4 pcs baconsparagus

Lunch:
Leftover stir fry from last night

Dinner:
Tried Oopsie rolls.  Lady who posted the recipe and claimed to use it for a baconator bun LIES! heh  Fell apart like mad on me.  2 Oopsie rolls, 2 er 3 hamburger patties.
Super tasty dip of ketchup, mustard and siracha.  Stole the idea from 2nd season of Celebrity Cookoff heh

Exercise today:
Supposed to be my interval training, but it's supposed to rain heavily today thru Friday.  Will look into an alternate set of exercises to do inside tonite

Snacks:
1 kiwi

1 small bowl carrots

1/2 box kraft mac e cheese (wife got ill after a few bites for unknown reason.  I'm the only reliable eater of leftovers and usually I finish what she can't eat of a box.  It's one of my downfall foods)

Drinking:
Water

Schedule:
Went to bed at 3AM, woke up at 7

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Leftover stir fry from last night

Dinner:

*Sigh* papa john's pizza. Everyone in the house is sick and nothing quick and easy to fix tonite.

Exercise today:

None scheduled. Fire drill at work. 4 flights of stairs each way

50 jumping jacks

10 pushups

10 squats

30 second plank

15 dumbbell rows (each arm)

20 walking lunges

Holy crap I'm tired!

Snacks:

1 small container carrots

Drinking:

Water

Schedule:

Went to bed at 2:30AM, woke up at 7

Breakfast:
None

Lunch:
pork chops, kale and fried onions (sooo tasty)

Dinner:

Last piece of pizza

2 bratwurst (mustard, no bun)

6oz spinach

Exercise today: (still pretty sore from yesterday altho it didn't really start hitting me till tonite.  Water and aspirin at bed)

Took Beryl to her cross country meet.  Had to walk the length of the course due to parking, somewhere over a half mile probably.

35.9 second plank

30 jumping jacks.

Snacks:
1 small container carrots

1 slice of the pizza from last night.  No one else will eat the italian sausage I had on my part of the pizza. :/

Drinking:
Water

Schedule:
Went to bed at 2:30AM, woke up at 7

Breakfast:
None

Laidoff:

Vaguely named meting w/HR are always bad.  Lost my job which sucked, but I have a bunch of leads and the probability of a new job offer by the end of next week or week after at worst.  For your daily dose of positivity and an example of how to make such a bad day be so much better, go here:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/27780-so-i-lost-my-job-today/

Lunch:
pork chops, kale and fried onions

Dinner:

Logans.  Potato skins, mozza sticks, hot wings, the tasty tasty rolls w/cinnamon butter, SWEET TEA!  Yes I had a meal packed full of FUCKITOL and it was awesome.  A few leftovers to knock out, but then back to it.  After the day I had I earned every bit of that and I'm planning an active weekend plus working out.

Exercise today:

Snacks:

Drinking:
Water

Schedule:
Went to bed at 3:30AM, woke up at 7

Breakfast:

Logans leftovers. 1 mozza stick, 3 hot wings

Lunch:

pork chops, kale and fried onions

Dinner:
pork loin
green beans

Exercise today:

6 holes of disc golf with my kids

Snacks:

Small Oreo Blizzard (last night's planned dessert spilled over to today)

about 4oz of Staci-style chicken bites (Hoisin/soy/siracha/sesame seeds and Frank's red hot buffalo sauce for flavorings)

1 can Vienna Sausages

Drinking:
Water

Schedule:
Went to bed at 3AM, woke up at 10

Breakfast:

3 fried eggs

Lunch:

1 bowl stir fry (no rice; chicken, broccoli slaw, red and yellow peppers, onion, mushrooms)

Dinner:

Arby's Max roast beef w/arby's sauce

curly fries

mozza sticks

Exercise today:

Practiced disc golf for 1 hour

Snacks:

3oz Staci-style chicken bites (Frank's red hot buffalo sauce)

Drinking:
Water

8oz strawberry kefir

8oz chocolate milk

Schedule:

Went to bed at 1AM, kids woke up at 8

New weight: 235.2  Kind of stagnating at the moment.  I didn't do well w/getting my workouts in this week, altho I was more active in general.

New body measurements: Wife went to bed and forgot she had said she would measure me.  I'll get that in the morning

Breakfast:

Lunch:

fish & chicken meal at LJS (yes fries, no hushpuppies)

sweet tea

Dinner:

stroganoff (ground beef, mushrooms, onions, rice, etc)

Exercise today:

Snacks:

Drinking:

Water

8oz chocolate milk

Schedule:

Went to bed at 3AM, woke up at 9:45

Brunch:

5 pcs sausage

2 fried eggs

Dinner:

leftover stroganoff

Exercise today:

Snacks:

Drinking:

Water

Schedule:

Went to bed at 2:30AM, woke up at 10

Brunch:

Leftover stir fry (no rice)

Dinner:
Meatloaf (she made one loaf w/red peppers and cauliflower to replace the bread, the other w/turnips. Both tasty)

Exercise today:

10 reps each arm and leg Maeve Raises*
10 right, 6 left arm Beryl Lifts*
Walked a half mile at the mall

Snacks:

2 bratwurst (mustard)
1 tube Thin Mints (they taunt me sitting in the apartment)

Drinking:

Water

8oz chocolate milk

Schedule:

Went to bed at 5AM, woke up at 9 (stupid insomnia

* Maeve Raise is the new nickname for when my daughter decided to cling to my arm and I was sitting in my chair and I lifted her to about a 60 degree incline up in the air. I did the same w/each leg raising her to my leg being straight out. She is 5 and weighs right at 35 pounds

* Beryl is my oldest, she weighs 55 pounds. Same thing I did with Maeve on my arms

Breakfast:

4 pcs bacon

2 fried eggs

Lunch:

leftover stroganoff

Dinner:

tacos

Exercise today:

Snacks:

2 3oz chicken bites (flavors mentioned previously)

Drinking:

Water

8oz chocolate milk

Schedule:

Went to bed at 3AM, woke up at 9 (stupid insomnia)

Breakfast:

Lunch:

meatloaf

Dinner:
1 leftover taco

Exercise today:

about a half hour of disc golf and just throwing a regular Frisbee

Snacks:

Small Oreo Blizzard

Some of the BBQ Rebecca made in the crock pot

Drinking:

Water

Schedule:

Went to bed at 2:30AM, woke up at 9