Got nerdy ink?

After a discussion in another thread about nerdy tattoos I thought I'd share mine and see if anyone else has some?

51671c63ee538_photo1.jpg

51671cfdd3824_photo2.jpg

51671d37942e8_photo3.jpg

51671d4b30ca8_photo4.jpg

These are all when they were freshly done so they're gooey and sore looking. They've gone sideways though, they are the right way up when I have them saved, any mods got any ideas?

Go BIG, or go home.

If anyone watches Bleach, I have Soi Fong's homonka on my arm and a variation of Yoruichi's thigh tattoo on my thigh. The girl on my back was based on Sailor Moon and I've been really looking into getting an actual Sailor Moon piece.

• Like 1

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

Holy crap, Oisin. Those are freaking awesome!

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Here is mine...

5168b22a6d445_klingontattoo.jpg

That's my Klingon name on top and my wife's Klingon name underneath.  My wife has the same ink, except the names are reversed on hers.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

I have the Gossip stone/Sheikah symbol on my left calf.  It makes for a REALLY good litmus test to see if people know it or not.

That's awesome :) Maybe someday I'll get my own. I'm a hardcore (oldskool) Zelda fan!

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

No tattoos yet (I'm 36 and epileptic so I've always been leery of getting one), but I have been thinking of getting my kids names in Futhark runes (aka the runes in The Hobbit).  Contemplating them in some fashion over my heart and in a square around it runes w/the chorus of my favorite Beach Boys song: "God only knows what I'd be without you".  I'm agnostic, but I never said WHICH god :)

Go here: http://derhobbit-film.de/rune_generator.shtml and enter what you like to see Futhark (Hobbit runes), Cirth (Lord of the Rings ex. Balin's Tomb) or Feanorian script (one of the Elvish languages)

Beryl Edana and Maeve Opal (or maybe Beryl Kirk and Maeve Kirk) with "God only knows what I'd be without you" around it possibly.  Oh don't bother with punctuation when putting stuff up for runes, it just adds them and they serve no purpose there..  Fun thing to play with anyway.

Level 1 Satyr Adventurer/Assassin    

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Goals: 200 pounds, the old size 36 leather pants in my closet :)

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

Your power button is o your ankle?  Suppose that makes sense.  A lot of power buttons are just a nub these days after all anyway.  I wonder if anyone has gotten bright lines all over their body as if they were wearing a TRON suit :)

• Like 1

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

An old friend of mine had that uv inked and Egyptian eye and some other stuff inked on her arms.  You could barely see it but if she walked by a black light, she lit up like a Christmas tree

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Ok it looks like Tengwar or maybe Feanorian, fitting since you are named for the biggest dragon in the history of Middle Earth.  What does it say?  I know it, just can't read it heh.