Got nerdy ink?

Very cool.  Hard to dispute that line, altho if I dug I could try maybe :)

Level 1 Satyr Adventurer/Assassin    

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Goals: 200 pounds, the old size 36 leather pants in my closet :)

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

Your power button is o your ankle?  Suppose that makes sense.  A lot of power buttons are just a nub these days after all anyway.  I wonder if anyone has gotten bright lines all over their body as if they were wearing a TRON suit :)

I love Tron but I'm not sure how awesome that would look lol. I would be curious to see it though. 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

I love Tron but I'm not sure how awesome that would look lol. I would be curious to see it though. 

Well I've seen pix where people got circuitry tattoos on their body in white ink.  Pretty sure that shows up like crazy under blacklight.

Level 1 Satyr Adventurer/Assassin    

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Goals: 200 pounds, the old size 36 leather pants in my closet :)

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

It is Quenya in the Tengwar script. It says: lá ilyë yantë ranya nar vanwë

which means "Not all those who wander are lost" and frankly, my best line from any fantasy novel ever.

My boyfriend has the same thing, also in the Tengwar script, on his forearm.

You all are inspiring me. I've been sitting on my first tattoo idea since  I was 17. I just can't decide on where I want it (actually I can, but being a teacher/future counselor, I can't have it where I want it). And unfortunately it isn't as nerdy as the stuff I'm seeing here.

My second one will be though. I'm thinking a Triforce. Yes, I have two ideas and have yet to actually get one. Maybe for the 27th birthday I'll go for it.

Storytelling Rebel
| Blog | Twitter

"“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising." ~ Rumi

Here's mine, which runs down my left shin, when it was fresh. It says "All that glisters is not gold" which is sort of my life motto.

8291674450_20d1b7b329.jpg
I know the more famous version is glitters but I like Shakespeare a little more than Tolkien for this.

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

My only tattoo is, sadly, not nerd-life related....I just had to pop in and offer my props to those with Tengwar tattoos for getting actual translations, and not just English-to-script transcriptions. Nothing gets me riled faster than someone claiming that "this says '__________' in Elvish!"

Can you tell I'm a linguist with a pet peeve...? Heh.

Tseecka
Lvl 2 Amazonian Adventurer
STR: 8 DEX: 5 STA: 3.5 CON: 6.5 WIS: 6.5 CHA: 1.5
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~*~Exercise daily if convenient. If inconvenient, exercise anyway~*~
Daily Battle Log: HERE

Accountibilibuddies: Looking :(

I spent most of the last 2 years of high school not studying and poring over first, the appendices to the Lord of the Rings/Silmarillion, then, the Tolkien Society Elvish newsletters and the Mensa Elvish newsletters. Hindsight dictates that I might have done better in life otherwise. :P

Shakespeare is also cool. That is possible Merchant of Venice? Bassanio and Portia maybe? Or is the Prince of Morocco and Portia, Act 2? I forget. At one time I also used to be a Shakespeare person. :) (Prince of Morocco has also one of the best lines ever "Mislike me not for my complexion, the shadowed livery of the burnished sun .... etc."). :D

Ancalagon The Black. Half Dragon Spellsword

Shakespeare is also cool. That is possible Merchant of Venice? Bassanio and Portia maybe? Or is the Prince of Morocco and Portia, Act 2? I forget. At one time I also used to be a Shakespeare person. :) (Prince of Morocco has also one of the best lines ever "Mislike me not for my complexion, the shadowed livery of the burnished sun .... etc."). :D

Yep Merchant of Venice Act 2 Scene 7 Prince of Morocco  :D

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

I worked at a nuclear reactor all through college, and I loved it so much that I got the reactor crest tattooed on my back. It's our school mascot, a griffin, with orbital electrons. The eye glows Cherenkov blue under black light. 

I also have some Latin words on my wrist (ANIMUS VIRTUS HUMANITAS). When I meet a few more fitness goals and pay off my credit card, I'm rewarding myself with a Petronius quote on my arm: SPARTANA NOBILITATE CONCOXI ("I bore it with Spartan pride"). 

I have a valkyrie on my right arm that many think is lenneth though its not. my real nerdy is what im working on for my left arm.

photojun08185459.jpg

amaterasu from okami, if you look close to the left you can see a hint of isshun

imagecxdd.jpg queen himiko on my back forearm. im working on an okami sleeve going back in this coming thursday

• Like 1

Level 3 Half Giant Assassin

STR-7 DEX-2 STA-5 CON-2 WIS-4 CHA-3

“We want to see the newest things. That is because we want to see the future, even if only momentarily. It is the moment in which, even if we don't completely understand what we have glimpsed, we are nonetheless touched by it. This is what we have come to call art.†― Takashi Murakami 

73%
73%

The Road to 210lb, Currently at 218lb

I have a quote from 'Up' on the outside of my right foot. I'm thinking of adding some colorful balloons to it or something.

post-16825-0-15581800-1370823927_thumb.j

Also planning to get a triforce on the top of my left foot.

And my roommate and I are trying to come up with subtle Arrested Development related tattoos....haha

Red-Head Redemption

Level 1

Training with the Adventurers, Assassin at heart

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

The Challenge  | An Epic Quest

got more work done on my okami sleev starting to look like a sleeve

tdfypbM.jpg

Level 3 Half Giant Assassin

STR-7 DEX-2 STA-5 CON-2 WIS-4 CHA-3

“We want to see the newest things. That is because we want to see the future, even if only momentarily. It is the moment in which, even if we don't completely understand what we have glimpsed, we are nonetheless touched by it. This is what we have come to call art.†― Takashi Murakami 

73%
73%

The Road to 210lb, Currently at 218lb