Got nerdy ink?

There's one shop near me that's very highly recommended (I've had five friends tell me about them) I sent an inquiry via their website (but their website isn't very developed so I'm not sure if they answer from there) and I haven't gotten a reply. ... I think I'll post on their Facebook page which seems to have more action. ...

This tattoo WAS going to be my reward for losing 200# but I've still got a while to go. ... BUT I think 100# should be commemorated too!

I'll share a picture that I've got that I'm thinking about later. ... (I'm at work and not quite settled in yet)

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

so this is a bandanna I made... and I need someone who can draw to make the changes to it to make it what I want... I intend for it to go on/near my ankle/calf)

1276860_10201036988061782_974872931_o.jp

this is to represent all my biggest (and only) supporters 

the up sweep is going to be flames (to represent my oldest son)

the down sweep waves (my daughter goes by River)

the NF colored in with the autism puzzle pieces (my youngest son is on the autistic spectrum)

and somewhere I want a fresh water pearl (my momma goes by Pearl Marxx online :) ) probably between the NF and the "run"

the words are a line from my favorite song... and they are about how I have been set free from both spiritual and physical bondage (the bondage of a hundred pounds, the bondage of hating myself, the bondage of abuse, etc)... I can run in my spirit... and I can run in my flesh... I could never run before... heck I couldn't even walk fast... but now I run... I have run races!!! and I have more coming! I am FREE to run!!

"I Am Free"

Newsboys

Through you the blind will see
Through you the mute will sing
Through you the dead will rise
Through you all hearts will praise
Through you the darkness flees
Through you my heart screams
I am free
Yes, I am free

I AM FREE TO RUN
(I AM FREE TO RUN)
I AM FREE TO DANCE
(I AM FREE TO DANCE)
I AM FREE TO LIVE FOR YOU
(I AM FREE TO LIVE FOR YOU)
I AM FREE
(I AM FREE)
YES I AM FREE
(I AM FREE)

Through you the kingdom comes
Through you the battle's won
Through you I'm not afraid
Through you the price is paid
Through you there's victory
Because of you my heart sings
I am free
Yes, I am free

[Repeat Chorus]

WHO THE SON SETS FREE-IS FREE INDEED
(WHO THE SON SETS FREE)
WHO THE SON SETS FREE-IS FREE INDEED
(WHO THE SON SETS FREE)

[Repeat Chorus]

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

so this is a bandanna I made... and I need someone who can draw to make the changes to it to make it what I want... I intend for it to go on/near my ankle/calf)

this is to represent all my biggest (and only) supporters 

the up sweep is going to be flames (to represent my oldest son)

the down sweep waves (my daughter goes by River)

the NF colored in with the autism puzzle pieces (my youngest son is on the autistic spectrum)

and somewhere I want a fresh water pearl (my momma goes by Pearl Marxx online :) ) probably between the NF and the "run"

the words are a line from my favorite song... and they are about how I have been set free from both spiritual and physical bondage (the bondage of a hundred pounds, the bondage of hating myself, the bondage of abuse, etc)... I can run in my spirit... and I can run in my flesh... I could never run before... heck I couldn't even walk fast... but now I run... I have run races!!! and I have more coming! I am FREE to run!!

that is fantastic, I love it!

My Epic Quest

Follow me on Duolingo

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1964959_10205085479802788_8114805772964422783_n.jpg?oh=ef6895ac6f253fe017b1cba7587d4c3c&oe=555CAAA5

I don't know if the picture shows up, but this is probably my favorite tattoo. My brother translated my name (loosely) into Galifreyan, Dovazhul, Tengwar (elvish), and Old Hylian. All of that framed inside a dragon with the Master Sword as the top of the frame. 

• Like 2

A friend of mine (who isn't a nerd by any stretch of the imagination, which makes it doubly wierd) has this Magic: The Gathering card as a back piece, it takes up about 1/3 of his back. 

That's a pretty powerful card for its time...

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf